BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,592 views
I would rather be no longer reminded of the Race 1 incident. :indiff:

Your still hanging in there though Carb:sly: There is life after 4wd.:p
 
Woo hoo got my gtp app back :) god it's so much easier now :) :) :)
 
Yeah I think there was a lot of synchronized stuff from what I saw, just hope we can do it all again at Suzuka 👍 and great stuff Toffe I always look forward to watching your highlights to see what I've missed, good racing by all by the looks of it :)

Great Videao´s Toffe 👍

Brilliant as always Toffe:cheers: we just need some of Toms commentary now.:sly:

Thanks for the positive comments guys!:)
 
First S7 trialee sent toad leader.👍;)
 
Nel can't get a good shot of the wheel at that corner, it seems a lot smaller in GT5. Probably get a shot from a different corner. Or can use the 1 you posted.

suzukamini_zpsb89ef3dd.jpg
 
Woah Stu :O. Crazy editing skills :sly:

It's still a pretty decent snap, but yeah maybe move a bit round the corner see if its any better :O

If not just use anywhere at Suzuka, maybe 130R? :)
 
Has anyone ever checked if there's any easter eggs in any of those ferris wheel carts? :p
 
Are they to fit in with S6 cars or a whole new lineup?

No idea guess we need to discuss:lol: I think these work pretty well though (Viper aside:indiff:) A whole load of testing never really appeals.:sly::guilty: Maybe a couple of new additions if possible to freshen things up, its not like theres heaps of choice however.:)
 
No idea guess we need to discuss:lol: I think these work pretty well though (Viper aside:indiff:) A whole load of testing never really appeals.:sly::guilty: Maybe a couple of new additions if possible to freshen things up, its not like theres heaps of choice however.:)

McLaren McLaren.

I guess I am rubbish at campaigning.
 
Cant match my SLS time from last season:sly: 2.01.636 so far Ford feels ok though.:) If any lounge issues tomorrow:nervous: is everyone happy/prepared to jump in and try a public lobby? Might be worth a shot.💡
 
Cant match my SLS time from last season:sly: 2.01.636 so far Ford feels ok though.:) If any lounge issues tomorrow:nervous: is everyone happy/prepared to jump in and try a public lobby? Might be worth a shot.💡

Well fingers crossed my f££k up was the cause, but yeah defo worth trying open lobby :)
 
Why is it you guys dont like the viper?
 
It really isnt :P
 
The viper being used is v10 ? No v8 versions in the game ?
 
The viper being used is v10 ? No v8 versions in the game ?

The viper has no V8 version in real life.
 
Guys considering the Challenger?
 
Always thought viper was a v8 ya know , silly me .

Just thought the srt10 was the newer model .
 
Always thought viper was a v8 ya know , silly me .

Just thought the srt10 was the newer model .

Lol yeah that's why we went from V8 challenge to Vspec challenge.

Back to all V8's in S7, which also might be invite only!
 
Back