BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,294 views
Gedi69
No Andy lol he can't make the times as his got school

Was gonna say whats he done to annoy the other driver(s) lol
 
Still an interesting mix of cars just gotta see what that Lambo's all about now.:scared:
 
You guys doing any running tonight?
 
You guys doing any running tonight?

Guilty face :guilty: but i will be watching the Manchester derby. No reason if theres enough wanting to practice you cant hook up.👍
 
Q has officially started :) you have until Sunday 9pm to get your times in 👍
 
Guilty face :guilty: but i will be watching the Manchester derby. No reason if theres enough wanting to practice you cant hook up.👍

Yeah I'll prob just do that anyway /)

Hoping for a citeh win tonight, Tevez to score with a Hart clean sheet ;)
 
priesty_lfc
Yeah I'll prob just do that anyway /)

Hoping for a citeh win tonight, Tevez to score with a Hart clean sheet ;)

Grrrr it is not wise to upset your co host mr.
 
Yeah I'll prob just do that anyway /)

Hoping for a citeh win tonight, Tevez to score with a Hart clean sheet ;)

I think Tevez has got more of chance picking up crisps packets on the streets of Manchester rather than goals 👍
 
Yes. Sorry. SLS for me if & when I'm called upon! ;-)
 
I think Tevez has got more of chance picking up crisps packets on the streets of Manchester rather than goals 👍

Need all the help my dream team can get mate tbh!
 
Has anyone put any lap times down yet? I've decided to have a go with controller but I'm too inconsistent, I would end up wiping someone out on track.
 
Has anyone put any lap times down yet? I've decided to have a go with controller but I'm too inconsistent, I would end up wiping someone out on track.

55's-58's is good I done a 59 last night
 
Yes. Sorry. SLS for me if & when I'm called upon! ;-)

The man on the left of your avatar kind of looks like Eddie Jordan.

Ok, carry on folks 👍 :p
 
I'm going to be online around 7.30-8 if ppl want to Q :)
 
Apologies but i won't be there tonight. Was working late then 4 mile cycle home = shower,beer and football.


Is that Bernie Sy.
 
yeah i guessed that, thats why im just doing a Q room.

I still want to run a few more laps toward the end of the week for me.............i think.:dopey:
 
will anyone want to practice or Q tonight?
 
What time zone are the race times on? Also, since the series seems to have a full grid, if there's a place for reserve drivers, I'm interested in being one.
 
Last edited:
What time zone are the race times on? Also, since the series seems to have a full grid, if there's a place for reserve drivers, I'm interested in being one.

Its in the thread title... British summer time! It's 23:40 here now if that helps.
 
Braun im fairly sure Eastern time is 5 hours ahead of us therefore its 12 midday your end when we get together at 7pm BST.
 
Braun im fairly sure Eastern time is 5 hours ahead of us therefore its 12 midday your end when we get together at 7pm BST.

Or is it 12 midnight for him
 
Or is it 12 midnight for him

Early afternoon, actually. Anyway, with that said, I currently have enough on my plate with the Clio Cup and the World Endurance Championship. However, if there are openings for reserve drivers, I'll gladly be a reserve driver.
 
Back