BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,294 views
Good luck guy's 👍 if the time was only on a day I can make it.

Thanks Resh yeah its a shame bud.:indiff::nervous:

@ Toad Leader really!!:eek: which wagon are you pondering over then.:confused:
 
I will still monitor this thread so I can see how it plays out.
 
I will still monitor this thread so I can see how it plays out.

Wouldnt bother Resh Im gonna win every race 👍

That really isnt going to happen.
 
Wouldnt bother Resh Im gonna win every race 👍

That really isnt going to happen.

Come 2nd you mean :sly:
 
My first possible Race is the 29th of April.
=> so good luck to the opening races and hope I´ll join with competitive pace :)
 
Between the Ford and ZR1, leaning more towards the Ford to mix up grid a bit. Still to do a tyre test on both, but not much between them performance wise for me (ZR1 slightly quicker)

May have to rethink :ouch: done a bit of testing at GVS and although my times were off pole times the ZR1 was 1 second quicker than the Ford. Still got to put Hancs setting on the Ford but this Toad may be going back to the toad. :sly:
 
CAR DEADLINE TMW 7th APR @ 12 midnight.

Could do with any team information done and dusted by then too. Names etc etc.:p Did the Hanc and King thing happen in the end?:confused:
 
Stu can i send you my S6 Ford to try aswell? I know you hate my setups but i did find some pace with it toward the end of 6.:)
 
Could do with any team information done and dusted by then too. Names etc etc.:p Did the Hanc and King thing happen in the end?:confused:

It's not happened but I don't mind teaming up with him or anyone else for that matter.
 
It's not happened but I don't mind teaming up with him or anyone else for that matter.

Ok bud Kings not on here as often as some of us fruitcakes so i expect hes overlooked it maybe drop him a pm?:idea:Then think of a ploppy teamname just for table purposes.;)
 
Stu can i send you my S6 Ford to try aswell? I know you hate my setups but i did find some pace with it toward the end of 6.:)

Send it over JB. Will try and get some running tonight as I'm working tomorrow.
 
Its done pal no worries.👍

Have to fit it in with my latest mid life crisis thing lol

bike_zpsa3ecbd6e.jpg


I'm really not fit :ouch:
 
I have messaged Carb to say it here but I think he's gonna use the 458. 👍
 
I have messaged Carb to say it here but I think he's gonna use the 458. 👍

Please god no. Honestly just give me a break, I'm not very interested in rushing over to test the cars, the season is arriving way too fast at the moment. If anything, I'm leaning towards the Lambo. I don't have any motivation to fight the car at every corner in 20 races like last time.
 
Please god no. Honestly just give me a break, I'm not very interested in rushing over to test the cars, the season is arriving way too fast at the moment. If anything, I'm leaning towards the Lambo. I don't have any motivation to fight the car at every corner in 20 races like last time.

Bad day penguin?
 
Have to fit it in with my latest mid life crisis thing lol

I'm really not fit :ouch:

Nice bike 👍 that thing will get you fit :)
 
Hes just a miserable git.:indiff: Toca alien thing i think.:sly:

Yeah guess so, don't think I've ever seen a happy penguin lol
 
Hey :)

If you guys don't mind me tootling along at the back wearing my cardigan & smoking my pipe, I should like to return to your wonderful V8 series.

If you will have me, I shall drive the Lamborghini.

I will probably have to miss two or three races due to work - so if you want to put me down as a reserve that would be fine.

I promise to try & keep out of your way as you lap me :nervous:
 
The Legend Returns. 👍👍
 
Hey :)

If you guys don't mind me tootling along at the back wearing my cardigan & smoking my pipe, I should like to return to your wonderful V8 series.

If you will have me, I shall drive the Lamborghini.

I will probably have to miss two or three races due to work - so if you want to put me down as a reserve that would be fine.

I promise to try & keep out of your way as you lap me :nervous:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :drool:
 
calm yourselves:dopey:
 
If we will have you!??!! For the love of god!!!!!!

legend_icon.jpg
 
I miss seeing Jacks purple-ish coloured Alfa from S2, that was a good season #Nostalgia
 
Back