BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,294 views
Strawman Andy
What? I'm just saying this is a better track for the Corvette. The lack of downforce I found allowed a greater top speed, which you can't deny. The Lambo would struggle to match on the straights, you can't deny it, but at other tracks it is equal or close.

Yeah sorry i thought you were saying nice lap jb good job.;-)
 
V8-Johnboy
Yeah sorry i thought you were saying nice lap jb good job.;-)

I'm not saying you didn't deserve the pole, clearly you managed to extract the most out of it and did the best job. I'm just not surprised that the Corvette is at the top.
 
Looking forward to our little battle again nel :) looking at the Q times there's not much between us.
 
Looking forward to our little battle again nel :) looking at the Q times there's not much between us.

Hassle grief free season will do me not a fan of replay work.:D

And why didnt Jack and Sy team up ive already got a name.:p

JackJones Racing:sly:​
 
Last edited:
Skeng & Toffe what is your team name? And stu what was that colour?
 
Skeng & Toffe what is your team name? And stu what was that colour?

Ill let Toffe decide , id go for something like FastFast Racing
 
I'm still looking for a teammate, had noresponse from king.

What is top speed of vette at sarthe? JB are you running max aero?
 
I'm still looking for a teammate, had noresponse from king.

What is top speed of vette at sarthe? JB are you running max aero?

Pretty sure King posted in the thread confirming your a team....toad leader??
Hes hooking up with us soon but will miss some early races iirc.:dunce:

If i nail the corner before the first straight i can hit 200mph just but usually its 198/199 braking gets a little scary otherwise.:nervous:. And yes max aero so 20.👍
 
Skeng & Toffe what is your team name? And stu what was that colour?

Colour is Aurora Flare Blue Pearl. Sent a chip over last night after quali.
 
Thats some blue^:eek:
 
Colour is Aurora Flare Blue Pearl. Sent a chip over last night after quali.

Is that the Audi or Nissan blue?

But yeah, quite nice :D
 
Pretty sure King posted in the thread confirming your a team....toad leader??
Hes hooking up with us soon but will miss some early races iirc.:dunce:

If i nail the corner before the first straight i can hit 200mph just but usually its 198/199 braking gets a little scary otherwise.:nervous:. And yes max aero so 20.👍

Just been through the whole thread and there's no confirmation for this, I've pm'd king so waiting for a reply.
 
Just been through the whole thread and there's no confirmation for this, I've pm'd king so waiting for a reply.

Ah was it in the interest section we started? If not maybe a pm too me so my bad.:guilty:

Kings away on work for a while longer yet dont think hes been on GTP for over a week now.:)
 
Ah was it in the interest section we started? If not maybe a pm too me so my bad.:guilty:

Kings away on work for a while longer yet dont think hes been on GTP for over a week now.:)

Not sure what to do then?
 
Up to Hanc i spose.:)

Will open the lobby in an hour :) please can you all clear your system cache in the GT5 options plz before entering the lobby.
 
Free to race my purple SLS tonight if there's space for me. 👍
 
Free to race my purple SLS tonight if there's space for me. 👍

Umm well we've got 12 who have Q'd and Simmons has said he'll be there so that's 13 and I've pm'd syjones,so if any of them 2 don't show then yeah your more than welcome 👍

Oh and that's providing Toffe don't change his mind and show up
 
Last edited:
Network is undergoing maintenance, so I can't get in right now. By the way, who's hosting?
 
i am happy :)to team up with anyone 👍 who is looking for a partner who will deliver very few points:dunce:
 
Sarthe sucks !!!! Bring on round 4
 
Remember theres a drop score this season to those who had a bad night 👍

Great racing must be said sorry for my massive crash race 1 wont try that again at 200mph :scared:
 
Got DC'd :( can't be helped coz I can't think of the last time I was so gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Did jb get a double?
 
Got DC'd :( can't be helped coz I can't think of the last time I was so gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Did jb get a double?

Nope Joe won by less than a tenth 👍
 
Got DC'd :( can't be helped coz I can't think of the last time I was so gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Did jb get a double?

No, Joe got 2nd race. And you were laggy, that was part of the reason why I did an extra lap rather than pit with you :indiff:
 
No, Joe got 2nd race. And you were laggy, that was part of the reason why I did an extra lap rather than pit with you :indiff:

Oh.. Why didn't anyone say after race 1
 
Back