BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,292 views
I haven't read every new post yet, but if someone has the replay of the short race, feel free to send the replay file to me and I can make a replay video of it!

By the way, I got my driver's license so I'm a legal driver now hehe :sly::cool:

Someone please do this I want to watch my crash over and over again so badly! :lol:

And congrats Toffe! :cool:
 
Someone please do this I want to watch my crash over and over again so badly! :lol:

And congrats Toffe! :cool:

What crash was that?
 
What crash was that?

The one were I was trying to over take you before indianapolis on lap 3, sliced the grass and spun at about 180mph and watching every around me crash with me whilst trying to avoid me :scared:
 
The one were I was trying to over take you before indianapolis on lap 3, sliced the grass and spun at about 180mph and watching every around me crash with me whilst trying to avoid me :scared:

Oh I must have missed that, il have a little look later as got race 1 replay, it wasn't my fault was it? Carb mentioned I was laggin
 
OK im in, how long is the endurance races? sorry i am new to all of this, just trying to find some fun events to drive in
 
OK im in, how long is the endurance races? sorry i am new to all of this, just trying to find some fun events to drive in

Race 1 is around 20mins
Race 2 is around 45mins
 
OK im in, how long is the endurance races? sorry i am new to all of this, just trying to find some fun events to drive in

Have a good read through the rules and what we will expect from you (racing etiquette)
Have you thought about a car choice?
 
Oh I must have missed that, il have a little look later as got race 1 replay, it wasn't my fault was it? Carb mentioned I was laggin

No way my fault for being too ambitious :lol:
 
Sloppy Neljack:rolleyes:
 
I still don't know how I got past the wreck all right. :drool:
 
Real tears , lol .

I told nel dont feel bad same exact crash happened to me before with gt500 cars , it happens at sarthe .
 
Real tears , lol .

I told nel dont feel bad same exact crash happened to me before with gt500 cars , it happens at sarthe .

Must have a look before i wipe the replay:dopey: Had a quick watch of my last lap with Joe very painful viewing.:sick:
 
I haven't read every new post yet, but if someone has the replay of the short race, feel free to send the replay file to me and I can make a replay video of it!

By the way, I got my driver's license so I'm a legal driver now hehe :sly::cool:

Do you just send replay file to xmb and then put it on a usb.

👍 for passing test
 
Do you just send replay file to xmb and then put it on a usb.

👍 for passing test
Thanks!

Yes, as far as I know, that should be enough to transfer a replay.
 
Tables Up :)
 
Tables Up :)

Nice to see Italian Jobby floating just off the bottom! Big pressure on me next week with no teammate to carry me on one of my least favourite tracks. May need to practice!

Oh & well done Toffe
 
Nice to see Italian Jobby floating just off the bottom! Big pressure on me next week with no teammate to carry me on one of my least favourite tracks. May need to practice!

Oh & well done Toffe

Pmsl have so missed these one liners!! Or should i say floating liners:sick: Dont worry Jack i know i cant compete in the gags department.:lol:
 
i'm interested in joining this series, what do i need to do in order to enter?
 
I've raced with some of the racers in the series such as Nel and Carb in TOCA, WSC and NASCAR Trucks
 
I've raced with some of the racers in the series such as Nel and Carb in TOCA, WSC and NASCAR Trucks

Exactly clean and fair like he says.:lol: Joke Furi:p

Hello Chris btw.👍
 
Last edited:
I have a quick question about this dropping the lowest points score thing mentioned in the first post in this thread: Does that apply if you miss a race, or does it only apply to races you actually run? I ask because both me and Simmons had connection issues due to some maintenance going on with the PS Network at the time of the race and were unable to take part. V8-Johnboy told me in a PM about Simmons being affected by the "maintenance".
 
I have a quick question about this dropping the lowest points score thing mentioned in the first post in this thread: Does that apply if you miss a race, or does it only apply to races you actually run? I ask because both me and Simmons had connection issues due to some maintenance going on with the PS Network at the time of the race and were unable to take part. V8-Johnboy told me in a PM about Simmons being affected by the "maintenance".

Yep in theory if you raced every meeting until the end of the season Sarthe would result in your dropped score.:)
 
Congrats V8 Johnboy and Team Forever Alone for winning.
 
Yep in theory if you raced every meeting until the end of the season Sarthe would result in your dropped score.:)

Ah. So that's how that works.
 
OK im in, how long is the endurance races? sorry i am new to all of this, just trying to find some fun events to drive in

Sorry dude but after looking at our drivers lineup there is no space, but keep tabs on the thread for when a spot becomes avaliable or wait till S8 :)
 
will i have to wait to s8 as well?
 
Has anyone ran any laps for Daytona yet or up for a bit of practice this evening?
 
Back