BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,290 views
Was it the 4.2 or 5.2?

Just started running the 4.2 at 550pp and it does seem pretty good. Still refuse to run the GTR tho, hate that thing!

MP4 is seen as the main rival to the 458 so I was just curious to see if it/was else you've run.
 
priesty_lfc
Was it the 4.2 or 5.2?

Just started running the 4.2 at 550pp and it does seem pretty good. Still refuse to run the GTR tho, hate that thing!

MP4 is seen as the main rival to the 458 so I was just curious to see if it/was else you've run.

Easy answer if you dont see it in the line up its plop that goes for the mp4 too awful piece of kit. Audi too handy hense Lambo substitute.;-)
 
After a slight delay, here comes the replay of the first race!

Preview:
35294V-Spec Challenge S7 Round 01 La Sarthe 15th April .jpeg




Enjoy!
 
👍👍👍 Toffe

Epic crash :ouch:
 
After a slight delay, here comes the replay of the first race!

Preview:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1zn6_mQA9c">YouTube Link</a>

Enjoy!

Welldone mate 👍

Will this one automatically be in that playlist on the OP?
 
Welldone mate 👍

Will this one automatically be in that playlist on the OP?

It depends... You want me to add it to the existing one (which was originally made for season 6) or should I make a new playlist for season 7 and add it there?
 
It depends... You want me to add it to the existing one (which was originally made for season 6) or should I make a new playlist for season 7 and add it there?

Spose you can just start another S7 playlist and have that also on the op
 
the video was excellent viewing and hopefully i can be a part of one of the video's in the future
 
After a slight delay, here comes the replay of the first race!

Preview:
35294V-Spec Challenge S7 Round 01 La Sarthe 15th April .jpeg




Enjoy!


That was quite entertaining. And not to jump to conclusions or anything like that, but I'm predicting that the Corvettes are gonna be the cars to beat this season.
 
Points at different cars in top 4/5 places.
 
I do know 1 thing the ford GT won't be winning.
 
08:23

Oh "Shhhhhhh**************************t" :lol:
 
Lol neljack, you had your windshield wipers on :sly:

Better to be safe than sorry 👍 :sly:

(As he crashes at high speed :lol:)
 
Without meaning to sound too selfish, can we please please please start not a second after half 7 Id like to watch as much of the Man United game vs Villa as possible :crazy: #20
 
Without meaning to sound too selfish, can we please please please start not a second after half 7 Id like to watch as much of the Man United game vs Villa as possible :crazy: #20

Whistles dont worry.;):O
 
Without meaning to sound too selfish, can we please please please start not a second after half 7 Id like to watch as much of the Man United game vs Villa as possible :crazy: #20

Is there something at stake :sly:
 
Is there something at stake :sly:

Something to do with the "Premier League", doubt it's as important as the Emirates Cup :/

*Prays Gedi or any GTP Arsenal fans dont see this comment*
 
Everyone clear with the start procedure tomorrow? 💡
 
Wait, is there qualifying?! Just so I can make sure... :D
 
No penguin, reverse tabled grid :p

I kinda miss the qualifying sessions, sucks when there's only one race where it's done :(
 
I kinda miss the qualifying sessions, sucks when there's only one race where it's done :(

Is it something you used to do??

I liked doing the quali lap, Kinda gives you more of a reason to practice......
 
I think it's just practicality for JB/Gedi and people who watch the laps, consumes too much time 👍
 
I like the quick 10 min qualies before the race but the week long 1 car on track qualy works too .
 
King & Skeng are you still in for the enduro thingy this Friday?
 
Back