BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,290 views
Has anyone ran any laps for Daytona yet or up for a bit of practice this evening?

I may join ya for a bit,what time?
 
I'm pretty tied up till after 1930 ish

Ok if I'm online just join my lounge! What's a quick time round Daytona? I'm not that familiar with this track.
 
Ok if I'm online just join my lounge! What's a quick time round Daytona? I'm not that familiar with this track.

45's roundabout
 
My lounge is open if anyone wants to join! Just having something to eat an will be back on in 30mins. PB 1:45.3 with wear on
 
45's roundabout

Think your being generous with that!

I'd say maybe high 43s-44s, based on the fact I'm running high 45s and I'm slower than most of you guys!
 
Thank god for this series!!!!:bowdown:

Rant over!!:D
 
Ooooooh nice table Gedi 👍
 
Gedi; may I ask something?

After the recent tragedy in Boston; shouldn't we have a 2 Minutes Silence in our next Race Meetup to pay respect?

So like everyone line up on the grid; we sit for 2 minutes (even though cars are running) and then drive 2 laps of the track in a convoy (not fast; but tidy and cruising without contact) in a US Car of the Driver's choice and then go onto the races?

Your thoughts?
 
And I'd love to request rolling starts at both Daytona races (preceded by formation laps). 'Cause you all know how horrible it is to do standing starts on a banked grid.
 
Awkward i do now.:indiff:
 
Gedi; may I ask something?

After the recent tragedy in Boston; shouldn't we have a 2 Minutes Silence in our next Race Meetup to pay respect?

So like everyone line up on the grid; we sit for 2 minutes (even though cars are running) and then drive 2 laps of the track in a convoy (not fast; but tidy and cruising without contact) in a US Car of the Driver's choice and then go onto the races?

Your thoughts?

Spose we could do something if everyone else is up for it.

And I'd love to request rolling starts at both Daytona races (preceded by formation laps). 'Cause you all know how horrible it is to do standing starts on a banked grid.

I'm starting to think we may have to, how did they go in are test races there?
 
Lambo would kill the field on a standing start at daytona , hope this track isnt on the calendar next season .
 
Right guys we've decided to go with a rolling start so there will be 1 extra lap and speed must be kept below 100mph just to keep the pack together over the line.
Anyone found exceeding the speed limit before the line will be penalised.
 
When do we gun it when we see the leader gun it ?
 
Think we should try and do a practice run before Monday. Will formation lap be just for Daytona?
 
Who in this order of priority wants a fulltime slot? As there are 2 left and more ppl are wanting to join.

13. Kingsakery (R) ~~~~ Lamborghini 670 SV
14. Hancock (R) ~~~~ Ferrari 430 Scuderia
15. Syjones (R) ~~~~ Mercedes SLS
16. Jackargent (R) ~~~~ Lamborghini 670 SV
17. Rolo912011 (R) ~~~~ Mercedes SLS
 
Who in this order of priority wants a fulltime slot? As there are 2 left and more ppl are wanting to join.

13. Kingsakery (R) ~~~~ Lamborghini 670 SV
14. Hancock (R) ~~~~ Ferrari 430 Scuderia
15. Syjones (R) ~~~~ Mercedes SLS
16. Jackargent (R) ~~~~ Lamborghini 670 SV
17. Rolo912011 (R) ~~~~ Mercedes SLS

I'm ok to race monday because im off work at the minute. Unfortunately I cant guarantee every week in the future because of my job. .
 
I'm ok to race monday because im off work at the minute. Unfortunately I cant guarantee every week in the future because of my job. .

similar - i should make most mondays but may have to miss a couple due to work
 
My lounge is open if anyone wants to join! Just having something to eat an will be back on in 30mins. PB 1:45.3 with wear on

Did you do any times with tyre wear off, Hanc?
 
Who in this order of priority wants a fulltime slot? As there are 2 left and more ppl are wanting to join.

13. Kingsakery (R) ~~~~ Lamborghini 670 SV
14. Hancock (R) ~~~~ Ferrari 430 Scuderia
15. Syjones (R) ~~~~ Mercedes SLS
16. Jackargent (R) ~~~~ Lamborghini 670 SV
17. Rolo912011 (R) ~~~~ Mercedes SLS

Certainly not me, I'd be surprised if I got any more Mondays free.
 
Did you do any times with tyre wear off, Hanc?

Yeah ran a few laps with priesty, can't remember the time but it was in the 44's.
 
But you did well Monday :(

I know! Sarthe always does well for me. If I get another chance of a free Monday, I'll see if I can budge my way in 👍
 
Yeah ran a few laps with priesty, can't remember the time but it was in the 44's.

Great....only 4 seconds to find:grumpy:
 
Back