BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,290 views
May be a little tricky for me and JB from the back, but I can just take advantage his car's higher top speed and draft through the field behind him. :sly:

Then rape me on the brakes:ouch:

Guys keep an eye on your points tally (no jokes Jack) Joes pointed out a discrepency already. Pm sent Stu sorry.
 
Or send a sneaky one up the inside ;)

I think you need a return to clubs sounds like you have some dirty water to dispose of sir.:D
 
I think you need a return to clubs sounds like you have some dirty water to dispose of sir.:D

I second this, we are also in need of your supreme heading accuracy :sly:
 
Joe table amended just the teams one now:dopey: my fault again sorry Stu:dunce:
 
Is king racing this season? I haven't heard from him, so I may be looking for someone else to join up with!
 
My Lambo is now fully broken in !!!!
 
Joe table amended just the teams one now:dopey: my fault again sorry Stu:dunce:

I should have thought of that myself JB. Table sent hopefully I've not missed anything. :dopey:
 
I should have thought of that myself JB. Table sent hopefully I've not missed anything. :dopey:

Years are against us:ouch: All updated until one of the younguns spot summink.:rolleyes:
 
47.4 at monza (no tire wear)
 
Yeh havent got the braking right yet , might have to run more downforce on the rear . I had it on 15 at daytona and figured id keep it for the extra top speed .

Ill probably try again later .
 
Either Im slow or everyone has magically become rapid since last season.........:lol:
 
Either Im slow or everyone has magically become rapid since last season.........:lol:

I'm as slow as ever at Monza, but as long as you're in the draft you should be ok. I was a bit off the pace last season (slower than you over a lap if I remember right) but came away with 2 podiums. This season I'll be exactly the same pace again.
 
Here's the replay of the Daytona race!



Preview:
23181V-Spec Challenge S7 Round 02 Daytona 22nd April .jpeg


Enjoy!
 
Great Toffe:bowdown: Hanc and Chris have some very tasty cars.:drool:
 
Here's the replay of the Daytona race!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I89cmDu2T8">YouTube Link</a>

Preview:

Enjoy!

Welldone Toffe 👍 did you do a S7 playlist so I can put it in the OP? If so can you send me the link :)
 
What's happend to the OP lol.
 
Hi all, hope you're well :cheers:
 
Hanc king has spoke and he'd love to reserrect Team Gulf 👍
 
Just done a few laps round monza and managed 47.0xx,
 
Im looking for solid points and a way to get ahead of Vettel:sly:
 
Back