BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Well im expecting things to get a little tougher for the toadvette after tomorrow.:scared:
 
Well im expecting things to get a little tougher for the toadvette after tomorrow.:scared:

I hope so!

Are we back to grid start tomorrow? Thought the formation lap worked quite well at Daytona!
 
I hope so!

Are we back to grid start tomorrow? Thought the formation lap worked quite well at Daytona!

Must admit i thought it worked well too hows everyone else feel?:)
 
Lambo drivers say false start !!!!!
 
Well im expecting things to get a little tougher for the toadvette after tomorrow.:scared:

You got a healthy pts lead , should be a couple of rds before anything changes much .
 
Can´t race tonight have to work till 22:00 => can´t make it.

And it´s Monza !! My BST "Victory"-Track. Every Season I was racing with you I fought for podium/win. (except last time where something crazy happend :D)
 
Can´t race tonight have to work till 22:00 => can´t make it.

And it´s Monza !! My BST "Victory"-Track. Every Season I was racing with you I fought for podium/win. (except last time where something crazy happend :D)

Ok king cheers for the heads up 👍
 
Who's in and who's out for tonight?
 
Who's in and who's out for tonight?

In. Someone's got to stay close to JB in points, and this is one of his best tracks + he's in the Toad. :nervous:

Just like last time here, I'm off the pace (my best is 1 second slower than what Hanc posted on the previous page).

I'd also like the standing starts. :)
 
I can be on standby if there's a no-show 👍
 
1'47.079 at Monza. :sly:
 
Doing mid-1:48s so I expect to be near the back if I'm racing tonight.
 
Remember us toadvettes will be a little earlier on the brakes than you higher df guys.
 
The lap times are very close , I think this race will be determined by who has the most luck .
 
SkengD
The lap times are very close , I think this race will be determined by who has the most luck .

First race for deffo hoping to pick the pieces up from the rear.
 
Just to let you guys know, I will be there tonight 👍
 
Scanny_Flick
Just to let you guys know, I will be there tonight 👍

Good to see you back mr!
 
stuck at work again... another no show ....Grrrr
 
I should be around; but I'm not too sure about the Feature Race..
Finding the Feature Races a bit like a Death Penalty (I end up very tired by the end).

Also - I still have to put my Mercedes Sprinter back together for work tomorrow! :p
 
I would hate the Lambo if it wasn't the only car in the series with the ability to make turns.
 
Ok what is up with grip!?!?!? you brake 200 metres, too early. Brake 150too late. brake in middle, too early. there is no mechanical grip in this server, only aerodynamics! no one answer to my point of grip, people ignoring it! car spin wheel in 2nd 3rd gearing. in my server it is not like that. i could not stand to drive anymore. people moving around, not sticking to line or moving back across. frustrating, then car randomly loses grip after stop i could take no more.
 
Back