BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Table's up 👍
 
Just like to say that today is BST's official 2nd birthday 👍

👍 to you guys that have stuck with us from the very start :gtpflag: :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday BST. :cheers:

My participation on Monday is in the balance. It all depends on how quick I can get rid of the family. I have the privilege of buying everyone a chinese as it is my birthday. At least there will be no cooking just a phone call, may even get paper plates that they can throw in the bin on their way out. đź’ˇ Hopefully I make it as Indy has been good to me before, and I think I may have an outside chance of the title :sly:
 
Happy Birthday BST. :cheers:

My participation on Monday is in the balance. It all depends on how quick I can get rid of the family. I have the privilege of buying everyone a chinese as it is my birthday. At least there will be no cooking just a phone call, may even get paper plates that they can throw in the bin on their way out. đź’ˇ Hopefully I make it as Indy has been good to me before, and I think I may have an outside chance of the title :sly:

51st right stu? Remember there's a drop score if you can't make it :)

Are they treating you to silverstone again?
 
51st right stu? Remember there's a drop score if you can't make it :)

Are they treating you to silverstone again?

51 right enough. No such luck on the Silverstone front.
 
Yes Stu poor show on the hints front:sly: And no pressure mate enjoy!:cheers: cant remember the last time you missed a race infact.:crazy:

Thanks for the practice guys:tup: can we use Hancs lounge everyweek??đź’ˇ On a serious note hope that wasn't the reason was super fast in their!!:drool::drool::drool:

Sorry I had to dash was getting it in the ear ole that last race.:nervous:
 
Yes Stu poor show on the hints front:sly: And no pressure mate enjoy!:cheers: cant remember the last time you missed a race infact.:crazy:

Thanks for the practice guys:tup: can we use Hancs lounge everyweek??đź’ˇ On a serious note hope that wasn't the reason was super fast in their!!:drool::drool::drool:

Sorry I had to dash was getting it in the ear ole that last race.:nervous:

Impressive lap times JB. I'm still over a second slower than you, managed a 30..7 after you left
 
Impressive lap times JB. I'm still over a second slower than you, managed a 30..7 after you left

1sec slower?? Is jb in 29's then?
 
Ill try some laps later
 
Told you Ford was the best car
 
I could teach you a few things jb :sly:
 
But jb :guilty: x
 
Happy fathers day to the V-Spec old guard.👍
 
Happy fathers day to the V-Spec old guard.👍

And happy daddy's day from me.

How many is there of us anyway?
 
Gedi69
And happy daddy's day from me.

How many is there of us anyway?

lol only know about you me and Stu not sure if Hancs with child.
 
Teamie has 7 children
 
Hanc trust me avoid this one deny everything!:nervous:

He's not mine... Honest!

Just had a quick practice with cunny, both hitting high 39-40. What are the Lambo boys doing?
 
Back