BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Well that was a ducking awful end to the season........

I cannot apologise enough Stu, I really cant, I totally misread the situation and didn't even have time to avoid you, cost myself a decent podium and probably a win for you, I should have been more patient, I genuinely felt empty and stupid straight away.:banghead:

Race 2: Cant mention some things, as per usual felt like I was doing all I could but reckon the 458 has been the worst race 2 car this season, although Toffe is probably the only person who might agree :O

Accidents happen Nel. Not watched replay but I know I was in middle of track and not on the right so I could defend corner as you could brake so much later into the corner. So not sure if I braked slightly early or not which may have caught you out, I actually thought you were along side me. I'm reaching out to give you a slap on the back of the head just now. (slap)
 
Accidents happen Nel. Not watched replay but I know I was in middle of track and not on the right so I could defend corner as you could brake so much later into the corner. So not sure if I braked slightly early or not which may have caught you out, I actually thought you were along side me. I'm reaching out to give you a slap on the back of the head just now. (slap)

Lesson learnt TL :indiff:
 
Remember guys cars & tracks can be found in social 👍
 
Well that was a ducking awful end to the season........

I cannot apologise enough Stu, I really cant, I totally misread the situation and didn't even have time to avoid you, cost myself a decent podium and probably a win for you, I should have been more patient, I genuinely felt empty and stupid straight away.:banghead:

Race 2: Cant mention some things, as per usual felt like I was doing all I could but reckon the 458 has been the worst race 2 car this season, although Toffe is probably the only person who might agree :O
Agree! First races have been okay, but 2nd races are really hard in the 458.

Overall I started this season on a big high (wins yay!) and ended on an equally big low. One of the reasons for that is that I haven't had time to practice much in recent weeks, this thing being the culprit:
http://s24.postimg.org/pjqkmhkvp/my_car1_2.jpg
http://s24.postimg.org/6may98h6d/my_car2_2.jpg

Looking forward to holidays now! :)
 
Fantastic race 2 for me, got the lead from the start and pulled around 1.5 seconds clear then made a mistake pushing to try and get a lead before some of the quicker drivers came through, settled for 3rd most of the early race and got into a rhythm before I started to catch Nel as his tires went off. Managed to overtake him before he pitted.

Pitted on lap 12 and rejoined in 5th after being jumped by Joe, Carb and Nel due to some poor lap times, was around 10 seconds behind the leader when I came out of the pits and was matching his times, then towards the end caught and passed Nel after going close around the first sector of the lap then hung on for a 4th place finish, but probably will get a time penalty as I was aggressive on the chicanes
 
Nice car Toffe 👍 bet your insurance is dear? Opps probably not its us poor folks in the uk that pay herendous prices 👎
 
Nice car Toffe 👍 bet your insurance is dear? Opps probably not its us poor folks in the uk that pay herendous prices 👎

£290 on my boy racer mobil but I am old.:sick:
 
£290 on my boy racer mobil but I am old.:sick:

I'm gonna start getting some quotes for my new baby for when I get it :)
 
I'm gonna start getting some quotes for my new baby for when I get it :)

Mines gone down the tubes after finding out it costs £475 to tax it.:lol: Off topic sowee.:guilty:
 
Mines gone down the tubes after finding out it costs £475 to tax it.:lol: Off topic sowee.:guilty:

How much??? And why so high?

I've defo decided on an Audi A4 :) diesel tho
 
Mines gone down the tubes after finding out it costs £475 to tax it.:lol: Off topic sowee.:guilty:

How dare you talk about cars on a car forum!

Ban immediately IMO.

;)
 
£290 on my boy racer mobil but I am old.:sick:

22, free no claims - I'm still paying £1,200 or so on something like a Focus with a 1.6 Diesel! :p
 
Insurance is about 80£ per month, tax is about 220£ per year.

Blimey roughy same as uk prices, drive safely 👍
 
How much??? And why so high?

I've defo decided on an Audi A4 :) diesel tho

Its stupid if I get an automatic of the same car it drops into a lower tax band which is like half the price:confused: Don't ask me makes no bloody sense.:crazy:
 
Its stupid if I get an automatic of the same car it drops into a lower tax band which is like half the price:confused: Don't ask me makes no bloody sense.:crazy:

I take it it's because it's a gas guzzler? Sod an auto I'd fall asleep at the wheel :lol:
 
I take it it's because it's a gas guzzler? Sod an auto I'd fall asleep at the wheel :lol:

Yeh I spose no worse than the Seat though tbh me researched.:sly: But yeah auto is me admitting me age a bit.👎
 
Yeh I spose no worse than the Seat though tbh me researched.:sly: But yeah auto is me admitting me age a bit.👎

Do they do a diesel? Some newer diesels have got some poke these days
 
Do they do a diesel? Some newer diesels have got some poke these days

Yeah but their not so sexy:indiff: Her indoors has killed the idea now anyways.:sick:
 
Did seem an expensive nip to the shop motor lol get her another dog

Yeah I have whims like that:lol: Please one V8 dog is enough.:crazy:
 
Back