BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,439 views
Furi race 2 1 stop = Epic Fail go for 2 stops.................please.:scared:

:p :p

First couple offline test laps:

1:43.1
1:44.0
1:43.1
 
Firing up in 5 pedal faster Furi.:D
 
BOOM BOOM BANG BANG! I am back! And wanting to banish bad memories of Fuji.

This message was posted almost the exact time you quit last season ie 6pm. :scared:
 
:lol: How I liked the old Lexus :(
 
toffe.... grr lol
 
Im furious and pretty distrought. Its not only a game when your GT5 disc and Internet combined are ruining your evening ¬_¬

But Id just like to say thanks for waiting for so long, wouldnt have complained if you started at half 7, so thanks guys 👍

I know you guys havent done R2 yet but congrats on title JB, it's effectively yours now. Ill be clipping at your heals S5, which please, I want to start now :(. Going too Suzuka isnt exactly gonna be how I planned it, 🤬
 
LOL, lets me join the lobby and then disconnets me. F U life ¬_¬
 
Writing this as I sit in the pits whilst R2 is going on.

Congrats to Gedi, Toffe and Paul for taming the BMW.. I cannot drive this thing for 🤬 And a stupid mistake with my brakes settings meant I spent all of race 1 locking up and that's why I kept running into people.

I'm not done with V8's, that's for sure, but i'm done with this BMW. Thanks to gedi for giving me the chance and my apologies for failing to take this chance at all.

Furi.
 
Hey guys, any chance one of you could send a Caterham Seven Fireblade my way? I need it to be completely stock so I can test it for a series I am looking into developing, oh and if it's possible then I'd like it today. 👍
 
Just given the BMW a couple swansong laps.
 
Furi, the BMW IMO is the easiest to drive :lol:
 
Furi, the BMW IMO is the easiest to drive :lol:

Its pleasant... on a straight... but spins wheels like 🤬 on corner exit.
 
no comment... LOL, tom il send 1 ur way if you add me
 
Furinkazen
Its pleasant... on a straight... but spins wheels like 🤬 on corner exit.

Foot control
 
Thumb control.
 
Big fat hairy 1s!! That's all I'm saying
 
neljack
Im furious and pretty distrought. Its not only a game when your GT5 disc and Internet combined are ruining your evening ¬_¬

But Id just like to say thanks for waiting for so long, wouldnt have complained if you started at half 7, so thanks guys 👍

I know you guys havent done R2 yet but congrats on title JB, it's effectively yours now. Ill be clipping at your heals S5, which please, I want to start now :(. Going too Suzuka isnt exactly gonna be how I planned it, 🤬

Unlucky nell :-(

Matty
Furi, the BMW IMO is the easiest to drive :lol:

I agree. Best handling of all of them straight out box. Lexus faster so I went with that.

R35 SKYLIN3
no comment... LOL, tom il send 1 ur way if you add me

Apologies r35. Tonked you while we battled going into chicane. Sorry fella.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for R1 guys, my brake set up was screwed. And I will be back in V8's in future. I have unfinished business.
 
Gedi69
Big fat hairy 1s!! That's all I'm saying

Unlucky that man. So blooming close again :-(
 
I am on a pad... :indiff:

I managed it tonight im on a pad using X and square. Remember buttons are pressure sensitive.
 
Im furious and pretty distrought. Its not only a game when your GT5 disc and Internet combined are ruining your evening ¬_¬

But Id just like to say thanks for waiting for so long, wouldnt have complained if you started at half 7, so thanks guys 👍

I know you guys havent done R2 yet but congrats on title JB, it's effectively yours now. Ill be clipping at your heals S5, which please, I want to start now :(. Going too Suzuka isnt exactly gonna be how I planned it, 🤬

2 wins and ive never felt so low:sick: Fuji's my best track by a mile and i was hoping to close the gap or at best take a small lead into the finale race. With Andy leaving and this tonight with you Nels im taking no pleasure in a default title possibility.:grumpy:
 
Apologies r35. Tonked you while we battled going into chicane. Sorry fella.

there was "tonking" everywhere mate so dont worry
 
I honestly feel empty, was painful having to give the go a head to Gedi to start R1 and being able to do eff all about starting the race, even worse that I had double the problems disc/internet. All at once, when I least wanted it :@
 
neljack
I honestly feel empty, was painful having to give the go a head to Gedi to start R1 and being able to do eff all about starting the race, even worse that I had double the problems disc/internet. All at once, when I least wanted it :@

I feel for you mate, hope you get it sorted for next week :)
 
I feel for you mate, hope you get it sorted for next week :)

Seconded:guilty: Any gripes tonight i feel there was 1 or 2:nervous: feel free to let us know thanks.
 
Bad luck nel :(

Weren't the cleanest tonight I not going to complain though but we need to keep the patience we had at Indy in future
 
I was quite happy tonight. I did a lot better than last. :D

Thanks for the setup JB. 👍
 
Back