BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,439 views
Hmm......

Ill be worried if its like this at 6, just wont let me sign in :eek:
 
EDIT: Just got signed in, took me frickin ages though. ¬_¬
 
Wasn't last Monday a bit iffy too? Connection wise.:grumpy:
 
Mr Toad, i am an independant as of the mo, i could hop into team toad spot for now?
 
Mr Toad, i am an independant as of the mo, i could hop into team toad spot for now?

images


Toad on Brick:nervous:
 
^A rather relaxing looking toad on brick too, hmm :lol:
 
R35 SKYLIN3
Mr Toad, i am an independant as of the mo, i could hop into team toad spot for now?

Just waiting for someone to get back to me then I'll let you know.

Thanks 35 :)
 
A lot's changing around here.. JB and Gedi with premo... The Infield will get darker and scarier now... :nervous:
 
earthquake-toads.jpg


The toads are coming! (Gedi is directing them from his brick)

Their 1st target is Matty for bailing on the great toad leader...
 
paulmac2k9
The toads are coming! (Gedi is directing them from his brick)

:lol: there actually coming to ruin your engine
 
Suicide toads? :scared:
 
paulmac2k9
Suicide toads? :scared:

1000's more where they come from "Talitoads"
 
What about JB afterall he flatened one of your toads :lol:.
 
paulmac2k9
What about JB afterall he flatened one of your toads :lol:.

Did he? When? :(
 
earthquake-toads.jpg


The toads are coming! (Gedi is directing them from his brick)

Their 1st target is Matty for bailing on the great toad leader...

I didn't want to miss the race but my manager put training at 7 today and I would normally just miss it in this situation but we have a final tomorrow so I can't this time.
 
Matty
I didn't want to miss the race but my manager put training at 7 today and I would normally just miss it in this situation but we have a final tomorrow so I can't this time.

It's cool matty :)
 
I'm in a Team Toad BMW tonight. :sly:
 
^Wha...Wha...Wha...What?
 
Heres my reaction to the news: :p
Nuclear-explosion.jpg
 
BOOM BOOM BANG BANG! I am back! And wanting to banish bad memories of Fuji.
 
What is the world coming too.:scared:
 
Furinkazen
BOOM BOOM BANG BANG! I am back! And wanting to banish bad memories of Fuji.

Thanks Furi
 
Furinkazen
Just got the car now 👍 , any chance I could do a quick quali lap?

Can't sorry, just be in the lobby early to get a better grid slot if any non time setters turn up
 
Can't sorry, just be in the lobby early to get a better grid slot if any non time setters turn up

Gedi check your visitor messages.
 
Furinkazen
Gedi check your visitor messages.

Replied. V/messages don't come up on my phone lol
 
Furi race 2 1 stop = Epic Fail go for 2 stops.................please.:scared:
 
Back