BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,446 views
I did test. I tested almost every car BUT the Dodge. :lol: Also didn't know the Alfa had awful tyre wear.

That was a rubbish test then:p
 
Everyone leaving it last minute to do times then? :O
 
Everyone leaving it last minute to do times then? :O

I'm going on just now if any body wants to quali.👍

Room closed now. Took Dyson round for a mock qauli. Lap 1 1:3x.xxx Lap 2 1:40.xxx Lap 3 1:28:002
How does that saying go "There may be trouble ahead "
 
Last edited:
johnboy1112
Was you cool with this Toad cant see if it was picked up?:nervous:

Yes mate cool with me :)
 
So if we add Stu to the list we'll have only had 6 qualifiers? :ouch:
 
KingSakery
I was a little "high" from my accident and them painkillers.
=> I´ll do my first laps and my Q tonight ?? Hope someone will be on (will be at my PS3 at 19:30pm me think) first laps and tuning in my lobby but would like to do it again in Gedi´s xD (no anyone how is allowed to be "Watchman" is welcome)

But I have to have my right leg up so I sit uncomfortable so I just hope for a ok time.

Why mine king??

Good time haitch:)
 
Last edited:
Do you want to qauli Jonzster.
 
Hi Stu had to go. Will try and set a time tomorrow
 
Hoping for a good finish now I have the Dodge. :)
 
@Gedi: I blame your lobby/lounge for my Nürb result => why not the same for Laguna :D

Was On yesterday, but I don´t have all of you in my List => couldn´t do my Q.

Was a good test-session though. Race-pace is setteled and 2 or 3 strategies came through my mind (didn´t test them for Race-lenght just a brain-experience).

1:26.7 as fastest and I was 0.3 seconds infront till I screwed the corner before Cork
=> room for improvement :D

Hope I can q today, if not I´ll start from behind and have fun fighting in R1
 
Anyone on this morning? would like to Q out of the way if pos before F1 starts :)
 
I am dude. Thanks mate 👍
 
I also need to qualy but I'm gonna have to wait till after f1 now. Will there be a steward chap about after? Id go now but I just started an update on the mac thinking it would take a few mins but now it's looking a few hours.
 
I also need to qualy but I'm gonna have to wait till after f1 now. Will there be a steward chap about after? Id go now but I just started an update on the mac thinking it would take a few mins but now it's looking a few hours.

Yeah Norm no bother.:)
 
I'm not about today but I will open a room at 8pm tonight for Q!

But please get all your practice laps in before as I can't be online for long.
This will probably be your last chance :) 👍
 
Nice one toad ive got Akmuq and Jonzster on the track now.:cool:

Jonzster ~ 126.028
Akmuq ~ 126.396
Haitch ~ 127.428
Stu ~ 126.955
 
Last edited:
Gik69
I'm not about today but I will open a room at 8pm tonight for Q!

But please get all your practice laps in before as I can't be online for long.
This will probably be your last chance :) 👍

This is very good of you toad leader. Ill be there.
 
Anymore guys setting times!!?!? Im more than happy to watch some guys do some quali laps if needs be.
 
I will today - not sure when, might do it now
 
Room open in 45mins for an hour for Q :)
 
syjones1
Not on me way as the room isn't open yet.
Muppet

Lol just having a fag then I'll fire up
 
Back