BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,446 views
johnboy1112
I'd say no, just to put the pressure on a bit.:sly:

Akmuq had his ticket? Got a send spare if needs be.

Already sent :)
 
It's hard to get a clean lap in. The place is more like a street circuit!
But think I did well for 5laps practice. Lol :)
 
Will anyone be around half 8 - 9 ish tonight for quali? Providing I can do a few laps practice :p
 
Will anyone be around half 8 - 9 ish tonight for quali? Providing I can do a few laps practice :p

I'll be on til then probably. Im gonna open a room in JB's lounge, join if you want do practise or set a qualifying time 👍 Probably be on for a good few hours, no college tomorrow so why not?
 
Ill try to get on as soon as ive had tea which should be in a sec :)
 
I won't be doing a quali lap. 👍

Having my Internet problems again, but I should have enough to get me through the weekends races and it refreshes on Monday 👍

I blame the GT Academy and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters downloads for this :dopey:
 
Sorry about the wait - PS3 has just decide to check my data is all saved and not broken etc etc and taken 40 minutes :grumpy:
 
Im ready :)

EDIT: Ok Andy 👍
 
I'll be on til then probably. Im gonna open a room in JB's lounge, join if you want do practise or set a qualifying time 👍 Probably be on for a good few hours, no college tomorrow so why not?

We still fighting for the title then is we?:nervous:
 
johnboy1112
We still fighting for the title then is we?:nervous:

Always was

Edit: Nel - lap 2 1:26.582
Lap 3 1:26:409
 
Last edited:
Pretty happy with that :D dont think Ill be 11th like last week :lol:
 
Improved setup - was 0.6 up and looking and 125.5 but messed crowscrew up
 
Improved setup - was 0.6 up and looking and 125.5 but messed crowscrew up

Crowscrew yikes more scary than a helter skelter.:scared::lol:

Good effort Nel.👍
 
Andy you still cool for the table work were falling behind:nervous:?, if its a drag just say fella no bother for us just to type them up.💡
 
cunny17
I'm losing about a second in the corkscrew. :ouch:

Run it wide on the exit and you can get the power down earlier 👍
 
Andy you still cool for the table work were falling behind:nervous:?, if its a drag just say fella no bother for us just to type them up.💡

No its fine - sorry, one more exam and Im free and right up to date again
 
Sitting here in my garden sun shining, beer in 1 hand listening to bob Marley :)
 
Tis the way to be.

As for myself just sitting at home preparing to go golfing at 4:30.
 
Matty
Tis the way to be.

As for myself just sitting at home preparing to go golfing at 4:30.

9 or 18 holes??
I'm crap at golf my boy messes about with them and he shows me up and his only 8 lol
 
Gik69
9 or 18 holes??
I'm crap at golf my boy messes about with them and he shows me up and his only 8 lol

9, local golf course down the road. The greens on it are like the fairways of the next nearest golf course. (Connemara Championship Golf Links, Google it. Epic course.)
 
Matty
9, local golf course down the road. The greens on it are like the fairways of the next nearest golf course. (Connemara Championship Golf Links, Google it. Epic course.)

Connemara is a beautiful place full stop.
 
9, local golf course down the road. The greens on it are like the fairways of the next nearest golf course. (Connemara Championship Golf Links, Google it. Epic course.)
I live closer to it.:sly:
Connemara is a beautiful place full stop.
T'is, behind me right now is a mountain, in front is a coastline, to the right is my rich neighbours house(They have a Ferrari California btw..) and to the left is a couple of fields and another beach.
 
akmuq
I live closer to it.:sly:

T'is, behind me right now is a mountain, in front is a coastline, to the right is my rich neighbours house(They have a Ferrari California btw..) and to the left is a couple of fields and another beach.

Jealous. But I've donegal and the north coast, both class places to go!
 
Gik69
Sitting here in my garden sun shining, beer in 1 hand listening to bob Marley :)

He goes on a bit, bob Marley. Couldn't get rid if him last week!

Had a lovely day in snalbans. Looking a bit rosy now. Has the summer arrived?
 
Gedi add my time please ;) :p
 
Although I've quit the series, I'm assuming I'm ok to watch peoples quali if need be 👍
 
Back