BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,446 views
Yeah Im here too bank holiday so no here:)
 
Speak up chaps as we might need to postpone.
Rather sooner than later.
Laps will be 18/47 for Tsukuba

Did you tyre test toad? How many stops do you think with 47 laps:O
 
2 terrible races for the normster. I was hoping for at least 1 win at laguna. I should have qualified on pole but **** that up. Then come the races I was looking good for 2 podium finishes. In race 1 I came off going up the hill then low and behold, in race 2 I went off at the same blooming place!!
Had to wait for everyone to go past then pitted straight away on lap 7 and attempted to do a 1 stop. Got to lap 23 I think and the tyres cried no more.
Was Hoping to push myself up the championship standings. So, for me, not a successful event at all. But good fun all the same.
 
Good stuff Norm, must admit feel you left some points outhere guess the ISF is no MX5.:lol:
 
Strawman Andy
I'm here 👍

A lot of laps but a very short track - 55 second lap time

Around 15 & 45 mins
 
Around 15 & 45 mins

Yup - I was agreeing that its a lot of laps, but very short track 👍 Should be the V8' verison of Monaco :lol:
 
Got my time down to 55.2?? but hand started hurting so called it a day.
will be back on later for some more testing.

ohh haitch has done his Q lap 👍
 
Not sure what a fast lap is - but I reckon this is a BMW or Alfa track

Im looking to do my time tomorrow or Thursday 👍
 
Not sure what a fast lap is - but I reckon this is a BMW or Alfa track

Im looking to do my time tomorrow or Thursday 👍

Think 54s will be pole for defo :) dodge was fast here in S1
 
Think 54s will be pole for defo :) dodge was fast here in S1

55's limit for me I reckon

Yeah but with the BMW that likes to turn in more than the Dodge in my opinion, but you never know what can happen :)
 
Dodge can get the power on earlier ;)

And if my lag really is a problem which it seems to be I'll retire from the season.. Weird thing is though I seen no lag whatsoever on my screen..
 
Dodge can get the power on earlier ;)

And if my lag really is a problem which it seems to be I'll retire from the season.. Weird thing is though I seen no lag whatsoever on my screen..

you wont on your screen.
 
Dodge can get the power on earlier ;)

And if my lag really is a problem which it seems to be I'll retire from the season.. Weird thing is though I seen no lag whatsoever on my screen..

you dont traction here really, just a balanced car

And with my setup I have to lose some traction for the cornering needed

I didnt notice any lag - but I dont think I was that close
 
johnboy1112
Good stuff Norm, must admit feel you left some points outhere guess the ISF is no MX5.:lol:

The ISF is a great car but I let it down this week!
 
The ISF is a great car but I let it down this week!

just noticed cambridge sy not to far from me.
 
No more alien cars.

Boo!!👎 Anyway close call between me and Akmuq for the lemon award what ya think toad leader?:sly:
 
Boo!!👎 Anyway close call between me and Akmuq for the lemon award what ya think toad leader?:sly:

sorry to say this but yes luke was a bit of a lemon but that last turn is defo worth the Lemon Trophy
 
sorry to say this but yes luke was a bit of a lemon but that last turn is defo worth the Lemon Trophy

Fair enough off down the beach just me and the lemon maybe i'll pull.:dopey:
 
I reckon I'd be up for the lemon this week!
 
Gik69
Squadie town lol colchester

Oh right. Not to far away then! I'm in st Ives, other side of Cambridge.
 
Understood :)

Any Tsukuba times in yet (practice) I did I high 55 on last nights setup.
Jonzster what ticket would you like.
level 22 if pos thanks, if not anything 👍
 
Toad leader are we voiding laps that run wide onto the run off last corner?:nervous:
 
Toad leader are we voiding laps that run wide onto the run off last corner?:nervous:

!!!2 WHEELS ON TRACK AT ALL TIMES(Kerbs are not track)!!!

guess this counts for all tracks.
 
54.938 next lap not even close grrrrr!!:indiff:
 
johnboy1112
54.938 next lap not even close grrrrr!!:indiff:

You done it then welldone
 
Back