BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,448 views
johnboy1112
47 mistake free laps wont be easy anything could still happen i just hope everyones sensible and stays patient!!:nervous:

Just noticed Akmuqs time guess we will be near each other.:sly:

I think it will be very close up the top.
Think I've sort of got to grips with the last corner :)
 
I think it will be very close up the top.
Think I've sort of got to grips with the last corner :)

I expect a monster Q time then toadboy.;)
 
johnboy1112
I expect a monster time then toadboy.;)

Lol not from me mate I only seem to get the last turn right when I've already messed the first part up,
 
Lol not from me mate I only seem to get the last turn right when I've already messed the first part up,

Lmao!! My plan was get a half decent first lap posted then push my luck and try for a 54 lap 2 as you witnessed me failed.:boggled:
 
johnboy1112
Lmao!! My plan was get a half decent first lap posted then push my luck and try for a 54 lap 2 as you witnessed me failed.:boggled:

If I can get a 55.2 il be happy.
 
Gik69
If I can get a 55.2 il be happy.

Me to. Can do the the 54s but that's once in a big ole blue moooooon!
 
syjones1
Me to. Can do the the 54s but that's once in a big ole blue moooooon!

You Qing tonight? Think there's a few that want too.
 
Me to. Can do the the 54s but that's once in a big ole blue moooooon!

Im exactly the same think on a previous post i said 3 laps in 20 maybe:indiff: A fraction to early/late on the power exiting a corner is the difference between a 54 and 55 for me anyway.:dopey:
Oh and nailing the last turn just right never easy.:scared:
 
johnboy1112
Im exactly the same think on a previous post i said 3 laps in 20 maybe:indiff: A fraction to early/late on the power exiting a corner is the difference between a 54 and 55 for me anyway.:dopey:
Oh and nailing the last turn just right never easy.:scared:

Exactement. The last turn is the difference betwix a 55 and a 54. It's a right b'stard.
 
So much pressure on you guys yet to Q my my.:sly::sly::sly:
 
johnboy1112
So much pressure on you guys yet to Q my my.:sly::sly::sly:

Not wrong there jb! I'm gonna have 1 more practice sesh then I'm gonna do it. :scared:

Everyone still ok for Monday's race??
 
Last edited:
Not wrong there jb! I'm gonna have 1 more practice sesh then I'm gonna do it. :scared:

Everyone still ok for Monday's race??
I'm Ok for Monday. Thanks for the car, got another Zonda LM , still looking for that elusive Viper #91 race car from a 22 ticket tried 3 or 4 times without luck lol.
I'm doing mid 55's atm, setup needs some work but 54's look difficult to nail down.
 
jonzster
I'm Ok for Monday. Thanks for the car, got another Zonda LM , still looking for that elusive Viper #91 race car from a 22 ticket tried 3 or 4 times without luck lol.
I'm doing mid 55's atm, setup needs some work but 54's look difficult to nail down.

That's good to know as il keep sending 22's when you win :)
 
Will do my quali lap tomorrow sometime if I feel like it :)
 
Matty
Will do my quali lap tomorrow sometime if I feel like it :)

What's times you been getting around Tsukuba?
 
johnboy1112
With Mattys lag jumping i'd say he could break the 50's!!:nervous:

:lol:

Any Q's want doing tonight?
 
cunny17
Will be going on some time in the next 20 mins.

Cool il join ya
 
My time was bang on 55.500 :p
 
Last edited:
Matty Q 55.638:tup:
Stu Q 55.216:rolleyes:
King Q 55.719:)
Sy Q under review
 
Last edited:
Sys lap Controversy

TsukubaCircuit-3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back