BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,453 views
Great time considering trouble you've been having, almost back to your earlier times. :sly: Turn 1 is going to be key Monday night.

I can see there being a handful of people slightly frustrated after T1 in races 1 and particually 2 :lol:

Although obviously, I hope not 👍
 
cunny17
Great time considering trouble you've been having, almost back to your earlier times. :sly: Turn 1 is going to be key Monday night.

Lol funny thing is I never mess that turn up,just glad I got the rest spot on.
 
Lads, I don't think I can make monday night :( I'm 90% sure anyway. Sorry guys!
 
Lads, I don't think I can make monday night :( I'm 90% sure anyway. Sorry guys!

Thats a shame Aaron thx for the nod though dude.👍
 
johnboy1112
Thats a shame Aaron thx for the nod though dude.👍

Jonzster
Toffe
Hain
Alien, still to Q
 
11hrs of Q left :)
 
Anyone on now I'd like to Q if possible pls
 
jonzster
Anyone on now I'd like to Q if possible pls

I can't jonzster busy all today.
 
Sooo, my ps3 broke today, it seems i got YLOD. Browsing the net to see if i can fix it :|
 
hainuinimic
Sooo, my ps3 broke today, it seems i got YLOD. Browsing the net to see if i can fix it :|

Can be fixed (DIY) if your carefull
 
Ok Gedi will try later :)

hainuinimic :( slim or phat? My phatty broke and temp fixed it with a hot hair dryer blowing throught the back vents for 15mins or so, as I said though it was only fixed temporarly for me but it's worked on others.
It can also melt the plastic inside the case or warp it anyway. Case apart jobby and heat gun on the pcb is the way to go, maybe try some new artic silver on the GPU while your at it.
 
jonzster
Ok Gedi will try later :)

hainuinimic :( slim or phat? My phatty broke and temp fixed it with a hot hair dryer blowing throught the back vents for 15mins or so, as I said though it was only fixed temporarly for me but it's worked on others.
It can also melt the plastic inside the case or warp it anyway. Case apart jobby and heat gun on the pcb is the way to go, maybe try some new artic silver on the GPU while your at it.

True jonzster this way would only be temp. For a perm fix you need to reflow the gpu, it can be done yourself if you have the patience or find someone who can do it for you.
My mate does them and xbox's for around ÂŁ50 might seem a lot but it's worth it. Better than buying a new one.
 
It's 40 gb phat. I'll probably take it apart and clean it. I found a tutorial on za nets. Never been cleaned since i have it, 4 or 5 years :D. Should have some paste somewhere. Dont feel like taking it apart today though.
 
hainuinimic
It's 40 gb phat. I'll probably take it apart and clean it. I found a tutorial on za nets. Never been cleaned since i have it, 4 or 5 years :D. Should have some paste somewhere. Dont feel like taking it apart today though.

Good luck :)
 
I'll be on after 5 today if any one wants to quali. Busy with DIY :sick:
 
I'm able to watch today - just pm or post if you want to qualify 👍
 
Strawman Andy
I'm able to watch today - just pm or post if you want to qualify 👍

You had any takers yet Andy?

5hrs to go.
 
Race 2 front of the grid tactics?:sly::sly:
 
johnboy1112
Race 2 front of the grid tactics?:sly::sly:

Hope not otherwise we will have to address the situation asap.
 
Race 2 front of the grid tactics?:sly::sly:

A conspiracy theorist we got here eh? :sly:

I never see Alien look at this thread, Dunno about Jonz or Toffe, probably just busy :p
 
Anyone about now? I'll fire up in a minute :)
 
Gik69
You had any takers yet Andy?

5hrs to go.

Nope none

Also racing at 7 so won't be on til 8 or 9 ish
 
Can I qualy again?
 
And MEEEEE :dopey:
 
I'd just like to qualifiy once :p
 
Back