BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,453 views
For some reason I always thought the C12 was a V12
 
cunny17
Why is it every time you mention a car JB i think of a new mini-series :rolleyes:
The answer is no any way. :odd:

Jb's already tested for a mini series :sly:
 
For some reason I always thought the C12 was a V12

T'is a V8 one of the few standards where aero's available:indiff: Theres a few random V8's in the OCD.:)
 
johnboy1112
T'is a V8 one of the few standards where aero's available:indiff: Theres a few random V8's in the OCD.:)

Just done a 47 lap dummy race, all laps were in the 56's (apart from in/out laps)
Defo 2 stops for me.

Remember guys this is a tight small track so keep it clean and be patient and curtious.
 
Gik69
Just done a 47 lap dummy race, all laps were in the 56's (apart from in/out laps)
Defo 2 stops for me.

Remember guys this is a tight small track so keep it clean and be patient and curtious.

Jeez. That's attention to detail. And making yourself sit through 47 laps! Commendable.
 
syjones1
Jeez. That's attention to detail. And making yourself sit through 47 laps! Commendable.

Just getting a feel for the tyre wear for tonight.
 
xD
I did two 47-Lap-Test Races (2 and 3 stopp test). The result of that will be done today :D
 
Ooo tactical:sly: What i wanna know is how you lot can stand up to all that practice round Tsubuka my wrists are killing!:ouch:
Nel leave it!:sick:
 
Ooo tactical:sly: What i wanna know is how you lot can stand up to all that practice round Tsubuka my wrists are killing!:ouch:
Nel leave it!:sick:

:sly:

As for strategy, I'm unsure, this will be an interesting feature race.:D
 
I'm looking at a 2 stop race, but 3 could work if in open air all the time and no mistakes

Gonna be hard tonight, just need to get some points :scared:
 
How have things been in BST V8s recently? I haven't been following things due to exams and that, has there been good racing?
 
VRracingfan
How have things been in BST V8s recently? I haven't been following things due to exams and that, has there been good racing?

Hi dan good to hear from you :)
Things are going well the cars couldn't be any closer which makes for good racing.
 
Blast from the past;) Hope them exams are/have gone well.👍
 
Gonna be hard tonight, just need to get some points :scared:[/QUOTE]

Couldnt agree more.:nervous:
 
We will be in jb's lobby tonight chaps :)
 
I may be a little late tonight.
 
Tsukuba'a s challenge in 300hp touring cars, good luck in the V8 beasts tonight guys! :cheers:
 
Furinkazen
Tsukuba'a s challenge in 300hp touring cars, good luck in the V8 beasts tonight guys! :cheers:

👍
 
Ta Furi:scared: Gedi ya on block again bro:ouch: 6'45 ish to answer your question.
 
johnboy1112
Ta Furi:scared: Gedi ya on block again bro:ouch: 6'45 ish to answer your question.

:dunce: sorry :dunce:
 
Used to it dont worry.:D
 
Wow what a night.
 
Wow what a night.

Hosts had an awesome race 2 glued to Gedi's bumper was quality skills if i do say so myself.:sly:

Tactical Tits pure genius!:sly::cheers:
 
Nice racing with you guys. As of next week, Euro 2012 will start and i'll be hosting for most of the games or go somewhere to watch. And since the second game will start at 7 pm, i wont be racing. Better luck next season :)
 
hainuinimic
Nice racing with you guys. As of next week, Euro 2012 will start and i'll be hosting for most of the games or go somewhere to watch. And since the second game will start at 7 pm, i wont be racing. Better luck next season :)

Ah well masterati is amazing at Monza - never mind mate 👍
 
johnboy1112
Hosts had an awesome race 2 glued to Gedi's bumper was quality skills if i do say so myself.:sly:

Tactical Tits pure genius!:sly::cheers:

Must admit jb I was poo'ing myself :)

Team T I T's that was an awesome pit strategy 👍 I thought victory was mine.
Mind you I hit alot of traffic when I came out from my first pitstop.
Good work guys.
 
Despite finishing 6th i though race 1 was epic as well, but of course race 2 was all that more sweeter :D. This will probably confuse you ;), but give my race 2 winners ticket to Akmuq 👍

Also worth a note racing was super clean here, I never saw anyone have a massive off as such, just the usual nudges you get anywhere, but with people letting them back through :) 👍

Lemon award should go to JB for saying this was my 1st BST V8 race win when its my 2nd :sly:;)

EDIT: I had no ideas what you were guys were doing tactics wise, me and Akmuq just went with what we planned before the race :)
 
Back