BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,453 views
johnboy1112
Jags due a win pal.;)

Jags had a win this season, I remember sending him a ticket.
 
johnboy1112
Due another then.:D

Race 1 @ laguna :) just consulted my Toadbook.
 
Thank god for the toad dairy's:tup:
 
Maybe I do my Q today but me think Friday is better.

1:49low is very good because of the pressure in the Q-run not to cut too much etc.
 
I know you guys dont particually like it (sorry :guilty:) but I think Im gonna do my Quali lap Sunday 👍
 
neljack
I know you guys dont particually like it (sorry :guilty:) but I think Im gonna do my Quali lap Sunday 👍

We don't mind it, it's just annoying when everyone leaves it till then.
 
Maybe I do my Q today but me think Friday is better.

1:49low is very good because of the pressure in the Q-run not to cut too much etc.

Just suffered the exact problem you mentioned King:grumpy: Far to cut conscious and i was carrying extra weight on my lap.:D
Excuses are great arn' they!:lol:
 
johnboy1112
and i was carrying extra weight on my lap.:D
Excuses are great arn' they!:lol:

Lol :lol:
 
Just suffered the exact problem you mentioned King:grumpy: Far to cut conscious and i was carrying extra weight on my lap.:D
Excuses are great arn' they!:lol:

It's like being an Arsenal fan!
 
:scared:Just bought a g27!

I'm online now for a while, time for some testing
 
aBrick
:scared:Just bought a g27!

I'm online now for a while, time for some testing

I'm jealous :)
 
aBrick
lets hope its worth it! Won't be here till at least next week.

It will be, what are you using now?
 
The driving force pro. Its class, for the price but I really wanted full set of pedals, and a good shifter.
 
johnboy1112
+1 Tsubuka broke the edge of my cruddy plastic gas pedal!!:ouch::grumpy:

Really?
 
What are the pedals like on the G27?
 
Will find out next week :) when it arrives. There steel I think, plan to invert them to the bottom of my desk :)
 
What are the pedals like on the G27?

Proper metal beasts its the fact theres 3 that put me off:sick: Theres a modd about to convert the clutch and brake pedal into one i seem to remember, and so the cost goes on though.:irked:
 
johnboy1112
Proper metal beasts its the fact theres 3 that put me off:sick: Theres a modd about to convert the clutch and brake pedal into one i seem to remember, and so the cost goes on though.:irked:

Why a put off? We drive with a clutch anyway.
 
Why a put off? We drive with a clutch anyway.

Just very used to the 2 pedal DFGT setup, not to mention the stand i have dosent fit the G27:drool: so theres another layout.:grumpy:
 
Gik69
What are the pedals like on the G27?

Pedals are lovely but if you're used to a 2 pedal layout you need to offset the pedal box to the left a bit cos of the clutch. As for the wheel I'm reluctant to upgrade cos of its 900 degrees it's like learning to drive all over again! But it is smooth and lovely!
I've got a driving force by the way.
 
syjones1
Pedals are lovely but if you're used to a 2 pedal layout you need to offset the pedal box to the left a bit cos of the clutch. As for the wheel I'm reluctant to upgrade cos of its 900 degrees it's like learning to drive all over again! But it is smooth and lovely!
I've got a driving force by the way.

Hmm tempting
 
Back