BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,459 views
No problem. I shall PM you the fixture list now so you know who's playing and don't have too look it up. 👍
 
If anyones around can I do my quali lap now please? :)
 
cunny17
I will have to quali tonight as I am away for the weekend. On current form a low 1:50 will be good for me.

Stu

Matty can i give you my weekends predictions now or is it done daily.

Give me a time stu and il be there 👍
 
neljack
If anyones around can I do my quali lap now please? :)

Kids on ps3 at mo so I can't yet.
 
Ok Ill be around for a while so just gimmie a shout :)
 
neljack
Ok Ill be around for a while so just gimmie a shout :)

Will do but might not be for an hour or so.

Does anyone know when F1 free practice starts today.
 
Will do but might not be for an hour or so.

Does anyone know when F1 free practice starts today.

2.45 and 6.45. :) Well thats when sky's program starts.
 
haitch40
2.45 and 6.45. :) Well thats when sky's program starts.

👍 haitch... What's your name?
 
Furinkazen
Should drive for ebay motors BMW with a name like that :lol:

Lol
 
Read the last page of the toca news and you will understand.
 
haitch40
Read the last page of the toca news and you will understand.

I've read it already :)
 
Post 119 :sly:

That Alex Coates guys seems awesome :dopey:💡

Oh dear. There are 2 of you?

The end is near.
 
Oh dear. There are 2 of you?

The end is near.

Got kinda bored and invented a cloning device by accident from blue tack and match sticks, whenever I race badly it's actually him racing :)👍
 
neljack
Got kinda bored and invented a cloning device by accident from blue tack and match sticks, whenever I race badly it's actually him racing :)👍

Opening a room now for Q
 
Must admitt I am looking foward to Mattys GTP Euro Fantasy league way more than I should be.

COME ON POLAND AND RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked the same teams Nels must be a farmer thing.:sly:
 
Sorry went out, can I do it now? :)

EDIT: Poland - Greece now, will have to wait till tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Toad leader 149.766:tup:
 
Wondering if anyone can do a 48 :lol:
 
Bravo king 👍
 
Cunny17 1:50:337 :( witnessed by King
 
Back