BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,446 views
You think u got it bad I'm even losing control of the car in a couple of pics :grumpy: I was tapped I tell ya.. my car control is legendary! :sly:

S5 no more twitchy cars!!:sly:
 
Jonz was trolling saying he wanted Audi, just like when people say they want VW back in Toca :dopey:.
 
Right Andy take it as a man or just leave they are your options. End of
 
Strawman Andy
Pardon me?

It's there in black & White Andy!

I'm not going to bite like I did in S3 this toad is chilled these days
 
It's there in black & White Andy!

I'm not going to bite like I did in S3 this toad is chilled these days

Im not understanding - I didnt seem to post anything, except explaing why I ran wide and the Audi not in S5 for being too fast, so maybe you could explain.....?
 
Right it has come to my attention that I cut loads of corners so I am giving myself a 30sec penalty which means I'm demoting myself to last for race 2.

There you go Andy we both get penaltys.
 
Strawman Andy
Im not understanding - I didnt seem to post anything, except explaing why I ran wide and the Audi not in S5 for being too fast, so maybe you could explain.....?

Der take the pen and stop moaning or leave. Simples
 
Deep breath's lads England later save your energy for then 👍
 
Right it has come to my attention that I cut loads of corners so I am giving myself a 30sec penalty which means I'm demoting myself to last for race 2.

There you go Andy we both get penaltys.
No. I didnt say give yourself a penalty - I was just reporting back on the data used via race 2 about people cutting corners.
Deep breath's lads England later save your energy for then 👍

Also off topic. If you want the league locked again, you'll get that
 
1141d1300245155-lmao-pics-lmao.jpg


Whos Bored Yet?
 
Strawman Andy
No. I didnt say give yourself a penalty - I was just reporting back on the data used via race 2 about people cutting corners.

Also off topic. If you want the league locked again, you'll get that

No fairs fair you've complained about me so I've took action.
 
Right it has come to my attention that I cut loads of corners so I am giving myself a 30sec penalty which means I'm demoting myself to last for race 2.

There you go Andy we both get penaltys.

On review i must increase that to an 18 hour penalty which has just kicked in and ya still last. Very last infact.:D
 
No fairs fair you've complained about me so I've took action.

I didnt complain. I just showed you the data I collected.
 
Strawman Andy
I didnt complain. I just showed you the data I collected.

Yep and I've acted.
Let it be a lesson to us both
 
Yep and I've acted.
Let it be a lesson to us both

Shoudlnt you have given the findings to the same steward that give the penalty to me?
 
Strawman Andy
Shoudlnt you have given the findings to the same steward that give the penalty to me?

Which means I would of got less so as I'm the co thread organiser I've set an example
 
Which means I would of got less so as I'm the co thread organiser I've set an example

But isnt that unfair then? Because its two different peoples opinions on corner cutting or running wide. And you said that you didnt agree with a penalty with me, so clearly two different views on impacts.
 
Keep it too PM's guys wanna start talking about Indy prep soon :p

Are we back to normal quali this week?
 
Back