BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,446 views
Im around the same sort of time aswell :(

Turn's 4 & 5 (i think:dopey:) are the big time savers if you can get them right:idea: I was stuck in the 33's testing with Nel until i found a better line through that pair needs some practice.:nervous:

Sorry Stu just noticed your post so what the toad says.:guilty: As for the bhp drop thats quite a drop:ouch: How often do you change the oil then? I personally do it before every race.:)
 
@Cunny: Crashes do change the oil chassis Engine etc. but the normal race not. So if you have damage (light damage and or severe) you have to rebuild it and too many damage => bhp loss.

@JB: What is the first sector time ?? highmid 24´s for me
 
johnboy1112
Turn's 4 & 5 (i think:dopey:) are the big time savers if you can get them right:idea: I was stuck in the 33's testing with Nel until i found a better line through that pair needs some practice.:nervous:

Sorry Stu just noticed your post so what the toad says.:guilty: As for the bhp drop thats quite a drop:ouch: How often do you change the oil then? I personally do it before every race.:)

What lines jb I may have to watch you
 
What lines jb I may have to watch you

Im lucky to hit them evertime mate tbh but happy to show you ofcourse.:) King first sector is low ish 24's when nailed. As for the corner you mentioned about running wide i would say thats fine to cross same situation as Tsubuka. The fact i hadnt even noticed until you mentioned it means we would be better of allowing that one imo.💡:dopey:

Typical decent lap splits. 1. 0.24.384 2. 0.22.767 3. 0.18.620 = 132.406
 
Last edited:
johnboy1112
Im lucky to hit them evertime mate tbh but happy to show you ofcourse.:) King first sector is low ish 24's when nailed. As for the corner you mentioned about running wide i would say thats fine to cross same situation as Tsubuka. The fact i hadnt even noticed until you mentioned it means we would be better of allowing that one imo.💡:dopey:

Typical decent lap splits. 1. 0.24.384 2. 0.22.767 3. 0.18.620 = 132.406

Nice 1 brother!
 
Nice 1 brother!

Your welcome, Nel was hitting 132.5's after he had done his Q so anyting near that is progress pal.👍
 
johnboy1112
Your welcome, Nel was hitting 132.5's after he had done his Q so anyting near that is progress pal.👍

I think my problem is that weight transfer bit, once I've sussed that I should be ok :)
 
I think my problem is that weight transfer bit, once I've sussed that I should be ok :)

What is it now then? I cant play around with the Lexus in the same way 49/51 is the best i can get.
 
What is it now then? I cant play around with the Lexus in the same way 49/51 is the best i can get.

nothing bad its just when i turn in the car turns then the weight shifts which kicks the front out again, same as i had in the vette but that was easily solved, sy says about brake balance.
 
Gik69
I think my problem is that weight transfer bit, once I've sussed that I should be ok :)

Brake balance not help? Probably weight balance then.
 
Brake balance not help? Probably weight balance then.

not tried it yet sy,but i have tried weight balance before and that didnt make a diff.
 
Whats your BB at the mo toad? I usually run 3/5 or 5/7:)

No pressure Norm but i will be gutted if we dont claim the Team Championship thought it was in the bag.:grumpy:
 
not sure 6/5 i think but i did try 3/5

Front heavy will give you more understeer depends what your lookin for.💡
 
Whats your BB at the mo toad? I usually run 3/5 or 5/7:)

No pressure Norm but i will be gutted if we dont claim the Team Championship thought it was in the bag.:grumpy:

Now it's in T.I.T.S control :p.
 
Like T.I.T.S? Haven't done a lap yet but I will later today.. :) (Woulda Q'd on Sat but well its my.. :sly:) So will probs Q on sunday.
 
Like T.I.T.S? Havent done a lap yet but I will later today.. :) (Woulda Q'd on Sat but well its my.. :sly:) So will probs Q on sunday.

Exactly mate.:lol:

Birthday?
 
Might be :p. Its only 20th so no big deal.. (I wanted my racing license but parents told me thats my 21st Bday present :()
 
Last edited:
We're coming to get you JB/Sy :)
 
neljack
We're coming to get you JB/Sy :)

You already have, there 4pts behind :)
 
neljack
Lolwut? :S.

How did that happen? :lol:

The bee's are dead mate and reincarnated as psychos
 
Seems about right JBs a mental headcase! :scared:
 
jb you gotta re add me! grr
 
Who is this Paulmac geezer:odd:

R35 no worries your in confirmed then is ya have i missed a post.?
 
add me to your friends list i meant... YA MAD NUMPTY
 
Back