BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,446 views
Good news, I may be able to do at least 1 of Fuji or Suzuka.
 
Furinkazen
Good news, I may be able to do at least 1 of Fuji or Suzuka.

👍
 
Is that 1 lap of each then Furi thats some heavy commitment.:cheers:
 
Is that 1 lap of each then Furi thats some heavy commitment.:cheers:

:cheers:

:lol:

EDIT @ Strawman, whooh, nice kerb hopping, just try to chill yourself in future, that might help...
 
Last edited:
Got a new connection :D would consider putting my name down but w my tuning disabilities ive got as much chance as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition :(
 
Got a new connection :D would consider putting my name down but w my tuning disabilities ive got as much chance as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition :(

Buy an automatic:idea: Be good to have you back mate your more than welcome.👍
 
Anyone broke the 32's at Indy yet?
 
Nah 32.6 anything in the 32's low 33's will be ideal:)

i'll have a crack soon :)

33.9
33.7
33.5 but I've got that weight transfer problem now in corners.
 
Last edited:
Gik69
i'll have a crack soon :)

33.9
33.7
33.5 but I've got that weight transfer problem now in corners.

Wagging it's head like a dog?
 
I´m off of action for one race and the result is chaos :D

Other Topic:
Although I was happy to join with MOE and form a Team, I do search for a replacement :D

He´s not competing due to his Real Life 👍 for that :D

So R35 could become my new Team-mate ;) (But I´m open for all others too).


I can make Indy so will test there.
 
Gik69
That's the 1

Try reducing the brake balance to the rear. When you come off the brakes it kicks the backend round. Nice for understeer but seems to produce that wobbly dogs head type malarky.
 
syjones1
Try reducing the brake balance to the rear. When you come off the brakes it kicks the backend round. Nice for understeer but seems to produce that wobbly dogs head type malarky.

Will try that sy:) 👍
 
Just done my quali lap was a 1.32.905 I think :)

EDIT: Yep it was :)
 
neljack
Just done my quali lap was a 1.32.905 I think :)

EDIT: Yep it was :)

Good time nel :) who watched you?
 
I just caught wind that someones using the S2 team S-Mac livery from when me and Stegy were a team :p.
 
Just watched JB, he did a 1.32.569 👍
 
Steg another alien abduction victim:grumpy:
 
JB you'll be hearin from me lawyers :sly:. Don't worry too much as theys drunk :irked:.

Also OT but I think servers are down so if you sign out you wont get back in until it's back online... :banghead:.
 
Ang on which Steg we on about av i got the wrong geezer?:dunce::lol:
 
Steg from S2 Black/Red SLS! You's be nickin our livery man! :ouch: :sly:
 
T'was Norms pick sir:sly: JB's had enough bashing be nice now.:ouch::ouch:
 
oooo me n kingy? tempting me now :o will take a look see if i can get something together that will pull my ass of from bottom spot, then will let you know
 
R35 SKYLIN3
oooo me n kingy? tempting me now :o will take a look see if i can get something together that will pull my ass of from bottom spot, then will let you know

Welcome home 35 👍
 
:') i was home sick
 
Back