BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,735 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I drift a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 its a beast
 
Do you use wheel or pad? yeah Josh thats quick.. but try keep that at a race pace :P

haha, well if i dont get wiped out at the beginning with bumper cars, should actually be slightly faster in packs with drafting and that.

anyway, when is this actually starting? the other series im racing in is being postponed for 2 weeks and just joining random races online are pretty lame
 
W Plus I don't have a team mate so if anyone is free I will happily join you,

I've never taken part in any online based GT5 malarky, so you're welcome to join me! I could do with someone with experience to help me along!

I'll pm you car details if you wish - colours, wheels, fitted parts etc.
 
D-Max any idea on when this series gonna start?
 
Please read other posts. It's been answered :-)
 
What about FTO ;-)
Great car. Looks lovely too.
Apart from the god awful standard car window edges.
 
Last edited:
Yeah suppose. Standards will have the same wheel colour but chooseable body colour.
 
Would be possible to add the Volvo c30 R-Design to the list?
 
Yes yes :-) it is on the list. I just forgot to add it ;)
 
How about the Alfa Brera Sky Window, Alfa 147, Citroen c4 and Mini Cooper S? ;)
 
Last edited:
Yes :-) but it's not JUST up to me mate :-)
 
Hi there

Just wanted to test the water with this idea. I'm interested in taking part, however, my own brother, Slash91 doesn't want to join up with me and has joined up with our friend Vectra4 instead. I'm stuck out in the cold basically. Is there any way I could enter on my own and in a different car but have a similar looking paint job so you can tell we're together but racing against each other. A bit like Red Bull and Torro Rosso in F1.

I was thinking of using one of the new Subaru Impreza's as they're probably best suited for my kind of style of driving.

Let be know what you think.

KillaMonkeyBalls
(damn username registration wouldn't let me add the s on the end)
 
were not allowing 4wd.. but yeah you can run as a 3 way team if you want
 
Somehow managed to do a 1:07.0 on Grand Valley East. Trying to get into the 1.06.0 mark.
 
That's great D-Max, thanks. Saves me a load of hassle! I'll have a rethink of my car choice as well.
 
Honda Prelude Type S ftw
 
GTWelsh
Honda Prelude Type S ftw

Sweet car I get it all the time in shuffle races
 
I'm on a test session in my lounge.

Feel free to hop in. :)
 
Managed a 1.06.7 earlier today using DS3. I can't manage that pace every lap, still in the 1.07's.

I'm thinking about working on a setup for consistency rather than outright speed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm people are not on your friends list you will need to post the room code.....

When i say My Lounge its a private lounge.
People will need to add me to join. Feel free to do it. 👍
 
is the bmw 330i a standard car?

i need it as my team mate wants to use it lol
 
Yeah sorry. I don't have it either.
 
Soo come on , i want to push for a date now! When's it starting officially?
 
Just finished a little setup work on Grand Valley East and did a best time of 1:05.030. :crazy::dopey::scared:

It was a perfect lap. It was the only one i did bellow the 1:05.4xx mark.

But happy with the car setup for the moment.

Paginas i have 1. It allready has some parts installed. You want it??
 
Yea if thats alright, send it over? you racing in the concours tonight?
 
You running 350 power max 500pp max and 1000kg min lol ? Crazy times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back