BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,735 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fan of the BTCC, I might be interested in this. I haven't had GT5 long, and have never raced online, so I suspect I'll be last all the time.

I would prefer to use the 2006 Alfa 147 Ti, or the 2005 VW Golf GTi. I will need to have a play with both before committing...

Just a tip the alfa is slow against the rest of the field. I would go with the golf to be honest.
 
Well it can be possible on some tracks whether you try and stuff. Good luck to you if you do. :)
 
Yeah use the alfa if you want. Who knows might win on other tracks :-)
 
gonna make a room tonight if anyones interested it will be called btcc warm up, at 7pm gmt also u can add me if u wanna directly join, track: grand valley with btcc regs and rules :)
 
Can't buddy , watching Jason Manford live tonight ;)
 
sweet have fun
 
Will do cheers matey :)
 
I would like to join, but I'll be at the pub. I haven't built my car either.....!

I will add you for future sessions though - if that is ok?
 
sure np
 
Yeah ill add people just so i can have a see who I'm up against ;)
 
gonna make a room tonight if anyones interested it will be called btcc warm up, at 7pm gmt also u can add me if u wanna directly join, track: grand valley with btcc regs and rules :)

I won't be home for the weekend.

But i would like to have some practice sessions with drivers from here next week.
I sorted the wheel spin a lot. I just defaulted the LSD setings and it was gone, the most part of it. Got to second 05 in Grand Valley East before finding this out, so i probably will be even a little faster next time i hit the track.
 
ive been keeping an eye on thus championship, looks good, i just wanna know day/time before i make a decision to join :sly: well ask to join lol
 
ive been keeping an eye on thus championship, looks good, i just wanna know day/time before i make a decision to join :sly: well ask to join lol

Don't let him join.

He's really slow. I don't want to lap him 2 or 3 times per race. :sly:

lol
 
lol and yes if you didnt realise me and kamy have some unfinished buisness!!!! LOL your lucky i dont race in the gt300, i would put you to shame :dopey:
 
Haahaaa This championship will soon finish that "business" ;)
 
Room is now open for car testing and showcasing
 
Can me and my friend Vectra4 put our names down?

Team Police Academy 3
Driving: TBC
 
Been having a bit of a play offline, assessing a couple of options.

I haven't done any proper setups with the cars yet, but it's a close call between the Golf and C30. The latter looks much more like a BTCC car with the aero kit. No aero available for the Golf. Going to have a go with the 135i tomorrow.

Posted consistent times on Grand Valley (east) in the 1.08 mark. No real setups yet, and I'm using DS3. Lap times aren't wonderful, but I am happy so far....!
 
I've been training a little and the best i could do with my Volvo C30 was 1:32 something on Laguna Seca. I'm waiting for the dates for the races.
 
Hi im intrested in joining the series. I'l think i want to use the bmw 135i or if possible the bmw 135 tii. I'v raced against jimmy in the euro gt500 series, so he knows some about me.

Regards mathias_p
 
The tii needs testing for fairness. Anyone can put their name down. :-) . had 16 people in the clio event. Only like 5 people ever show. Some weren't registered lol. So more is good. We can work out a way of racing everyone later :-)
 
I reckon I'll run in this series, depending on my workload (training to be a teacher), race meeting times etc.

I'll be entering with a 135i - white body (no carbon bonnet), black wheels. Team name is 'tigersport'
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My team colour is white in the 135i but with blue wheels.

When's this going to start as well?
 
Very Soon.

The Pre-Season Event May Start In The Next Week.

Monday @ 9pm Is Possible (When My Clio Event Runs Normally - MAY Scrap It For This)

Sundays Are Always Good, Think We Have Some People Preferring Mondays Though.


Poll Will Be Up About This.

ALSO

When The Dates Are Set We Will Set About Balancing The Cars People Are Using (The 10000 people using the integra DC5 possibility)
 
Team : Flower Girls Racing (may change)
Drivers : Joshua1994 & Mcglone1994
Car : BMW 135i (White body, Blue wheels)
 
Team : Flower Girls Racing (may change)
Drivers : Joshua1994 & Mcglone1994
Car : BMW 135i (White body, Blue wheels)

Seriously need a better name xD
 
Is it to late for this?
 
Noooo .. You Can Join Mate :)
 
Sweet i'm in, Monday night are always free so what better way to spend the night!

Can I pick any car from the list of do I have to be allocated one?, Also can I pic the colour combo?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back