BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,739 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 Network ONLINE!
Must download update :)

Edit!
ACTUAL the psn isn't online but it's on it's final stages.
 
Last edited:
Awesome. It's probably worrying how excited I am about getting back online haha.
 
lol glad i'm not the only one! when we havin the test session then guys?
 
i wont be around for a while i dont think.. YLOD and all that mallarky!!
 
someone else might have a chance of winning then!
 
Is the practice session for the original BTCC cars we had lined up, or something different now?
 
Well we havent spoke much about it to be honest coz we have all had a break from gt5. I'll speak to welsh as soon as i can and we will get everything confirmed etc :)
 
Think we might need a recount on people who's takin part as some people seem to have gone silent......
 
cant really participate now unless its after the 7th june, exams are over then.
 
I'm in!
team name:
Team RAC (if bmw)
Team Dynamics (if honda)

Car: Deciding between-
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 (P)
Honda Civic Type R '08 (P)
BMW 330i (S)
BMW 135i (P)

Body/Rim Colour:
Black / white or silver
 
Last edited:
I'm coming back home next week for half term so I'm definitely back in come on Yeti Tech Racing!!!!!!!!
 
HMS - I will add you at some point today. Maybe we'll try and get some testing done over the weekend?
 
I'm definitely still in, hoping most people are so we can get this show on the road!
 
will you guys be running wtcc regs next season?

WTCC regs should be:
320 HP Max
1150 KG minimum

You should also include monaco as a substitute for macau and include fuji speedway and laguna seca as an race event AND testing event.
so we can have 12 events, 2 qualifying sessions, 2 races for each, reverse grid system just like in wtcc!
 
Last edited:
I think I'm not going to take part... If someone can volenteer for hosting that would be great ... HMS? D-Max's friendly neighbourhood host-er-man?

Jimmy has YLOD and I'm overrun with college, result of playing GT5 to much previously I have no doubt ;) .

I'll still try and do my part in "running" it though.
 
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to bail out :(. Exams are almost on top of me - the PSN issue burned up the last free days that I had. Real sorry guys!
 
Im still in guys,

Preferably running the 135i if it becomes avaiable due to some guys dropping out, but other than that I will be in the Focus ST
 
Anyone want to change it to 1pm GMT? I live in Hong Kong so I can't really play at 9pm GMT because Hong Kong is GMT+8.
 
This is going to be a fun series, Kickstart-88 and I had a test session last night round Nurburgring GP/D. In qualifying his Civic was about a second quicker than my 135i but under race conditions it was neck and neck. I won by half a car length over six laps with the lead changing at least four times per lap.

The civics have better top end power but the BMW has immense brakes so diving up the inside is quite easy.

It's going to be close!
 
Ill still try make it as much as possible! Having to use my friends PS3 when i can. Bloody YLOD is a pain in the crack but hey ho. Giving me time to actually do other things lol. HMS hows the ol' Megane doing these days? been a while since i've spoke to you mate..
 
was an awesome race last night, proper btcc style driving with the last two laps being made more interesting by damage to both our cars!
as HMS said, once we were racing, despite my car being quicker over a flying lap, I couldn't take advantage of the extra speed due to some excellent block passing, so I think a good tactic could be to play to the strengths of your car as much as possible once the racing gets underway and it'll be anyone's race!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back