BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,739 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing to organisators, WHEN WILL BE QUAL/RACES?
 
im still in, might change from the focus rs tho cant seem to get a good set up
 
Still in too, just waiting to see when we get some practice/pre-season races going :)
 
Someone needs to take over organising this...
 
I'm in, but I don't exactly have a teammate... the main factor of my interest is what time the races start.
 
Pre season race, starting now
1471-6118-3701-4256-7101
 
Room nunber correct?? Can't find that.
Wich track you're on??
 
Sorry guys wrong number
1472-6118-3701-4256-7101
 
Only just seen this room but would have joined! Hope to see another one soon tho
 
I'll join. :)
I forgot how much fun this car is to drive.
And i want a rematch with Kickstart. :)
I lost that race because of a mistake. I think it was the first time I drove in that track reverse. Lol
And sorry if you guys spoke to me and I didn't anwser.
I can't understand most of you. Does the game allows to change the audio settings so speech is a little higher than everything??
 
I will most likely be taking this over, however please bear with me as I work 45 hours a week and don't have a huge amount of time to be organising this. But I wouldn't like it to die out for lack of organisation.

For the time being we will open regular practice rooms and post the room numbers on here.

I also thought of maybe doing a 2 hour pre-season night endurance race / test at Nurburgring 24 hour for a bit of pre-season practice?
 
I'll join. :)
I forgot how much fun this car is to drive.
And i want a rematch with Kickstart. :)
I lost that race because of a mistake. I think it was the first time I drove in that track reverse. Lol
And sorry if you guys spoke to me and I didn't anwser.
I can't understand most of you. Does the game allows to change the audio settings so speech is a little higher than everything??

It's alright mate mostly it was knight_spirits mates who came on and just started chatting - until he told them where to go!
 
Room up now, just a bit of free practice

1472 - 6118 - 4259 - 7711 - 2523
 
I might be in the room soon, just have to get my car.
 
HMSMotorsport
Room up now, just a bit of free practice

1472 - 6118 - 4259 - 7711 - 2523

Room not found, still up?

Sorry, was being a spanner. Found it ;)
 
I'm in! Joined today with the BMW concept, and had so much fun!

And I'm looking for a team mate, preferably with mic for practice.
 
I'm in! Joined today with the BMW concept, and had so much fun!

And I'm looking for a team mate, preferably with mic for practice.

Phwoar i have to say i love your little pic!
 
Internet spazzed, sorry to miss the 3rd race
Fun times tho guys!
 
Haha , good racing tonight , reckon the mx5's me and Nate have are gonna be a good competitive car :)
 
Great racin guys, really looking forward to the series now :D

Lots of hate for the Focus's tho!!
 
Well that was fun.
Exept when my Integra was being tossed around like a ball in the back of the pack, when I started last. Good thing we don't pay to fix damage in GT 5.
Last race I was on 1150Kg. But was using quite a bit the power limiter, because power had droped a lot and I had to fit the high rpm turbo.
I think the secret of this car is its power band. Its almost perfect with the medium rpm turbo.
 
A pic from last nights action at the Ring


Me chasing the leaders after a messy start, as you can see from my rear bumper.
 
The first corner of Grand Valley with the BMW team leading,
after my jump from 5th to 2nd off the line.
GT5345.jpg
 
That is a sweet shot! and as you can see I am leading (by about 1mm!)

The 1 series if set up right is very quick off the mark!
 
think that's where i'm losing out most in the civic, i'm getting absolutely annihilated off the line, although I also struggle when loons in white 135's use me as brakes going into the corkscrew, know what I mean HMS? :sly:
lol just kidding, was some really good racing last night, more of the same tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back