BTCC|British Touring Car Championship|By D-MAX| Live Qualification.Sunday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 1,182 comments
  • 60,735 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the video flipped over? what happened there? XD
 
yeah i was like wtffffff lol
 
any other cars been confirmed?
 
check this space tonight or tomorrow for better list
 
More original to watch. Instead of the same old fuji ;-)
 
I'll add you when i get home and hopefully we'll have some great door to door action. :)👍
 
Is there an idea of when the races will take place. I am also in 2 other championships. One on a Saturday and other on a Sunday.
 
I would like to get dates down. I'm down for monday night maybe ? Will replace the clio's probably :-)
 
Yeah Monday's are good for me.
 
I'd be interested in joining if any places come up if you run 2 leagues (im a clean driver but not one of the strongest ability wise so more privateer class lol) and im more then happy been told what car in whatever colour I have to use over picking one myself
 
I would like to get dates down. I'm down for monday night maybe ? Will replace the clio's probably :-)

nooo, clios ftw!
 
Is the RM to the Integra allowed?? it may be a little unfair for other cars.
Sorry if i miss this on the thread.
 
Ha clio racing is fun :-) no sorry buddy that car is way fast :-P no rm at all. Early draft of car list is on post 1 :-)
 
i probably wont be joining you guys so you can take me off the list 👍
 
Why not buddy :-o ?
 
Have you thought about the Volvo??

Another premium we could add.

Edit: And maybe a Citroen C4. This one i never saw in this type of races, but the Volvo runs in STCC and this year in WTCC
 
Volvo Is good. :-) we will sort it next few days :-)
 
Team Entry:

Team SixStopStrategy (Moieman + KamyKaze1098)
Car: Integra Type R DC5
Car Colour: Chameleon Orange
Wheel Colour: TBD
 
Mind if I can run a single car team

Yellomello88
Civic type R
 
Silvia s15 is perfect lap time wise.
 
I'm in with a Focus ST.

Chris
 
I won't update main thread every day. People change their mind and it's far more efficient to leave it a few days then go through the thread changing everything at once.
Just saying in case you think I and others are being lazy :-)

Golfs should be in.
Silvia S15 should be in.
All civic type R's should be in.
I'm going to test the Honda Accord in the next few days.
Vectra would be nice if anyone has one?

VOLVOOOO XD
 
Last edited:
really silvia? volvo would be better
 
I think it would be better to have 3 teams by car than to add a car like silvia, wich there is no Super 2000 model in real life that i know off.
Just an idea.

Edit: and it would be good if we keep them all premiums.
 
Yeah I know silvia isnt in IRL...

But unfortunately we don't have the luxury of having the correct cars available.

Volvo is great forgot to add that to that little list yeah :)
 
Jimmy you choose a car. I'll get anything going fast. Tempted to use the megane because its slow lol :-P
 
Jimmy you choose a car. I'll get anything going fast. Tempted to use the megane because its slow lol :-P

Good luck. ;)

Im edging towards the 207 GTI.
 
Erm.. I'll keep it top secret between us.. I'll get an absolute beast round the Track..

Were you guys happy with the MX-5? i know its not really fitting but its a great little car and perfect for the competition
 
whats the actual official list of cars then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back