<- BTCC -> Honda Integra Cup Season 2 - rolo wins a title at the 13th attempt!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,178 comments
Some fast and frantic racing today despite low attendance numbers. It's great to get back to winning races again following 3rd and 4th in the first 2 races.

Sorry I missed the racing tonight. Had no internet for most of the evening then when I did get it sorted it was extremely slow. Then found out Mrs kkj was downloading iOS 8 on her phone and iPad! Only get 4mbps on a good day as is :banghead:.

Race three was full of lag for me so tried an early pit to get some free laps in before eventually getting cut off half way through the race.

Sorry for any incidents I caused. I know I barged @CptMadBean off the first corner about lap 3 due to some late braking :dunce: Sorry bud :cheers:

Sorry I missed the racing tonight. Had no internet for most of the evening then when I did get it sorted it was extremely slow. Then found out Mrs kkj was downloading iOS 8 on her phone and iPad! Only get 4mbps on a good day as is :banghead:.

Race three was full of lag for me so tried an early pit to get some free laps in before eventually getting cut off half way through the race.

Sorry for any incidents I caused. I know I barged @CptMadBean off the first corner about lap 3 due to some late braking :dunce: Sorry bud :cheers:

Lap 2 I think m8.
Think you asked to much from yourself turning up for the last race.
You need to get a few races under your belt and your start learning what cars in front are thinking.
Braking sooner better than to late.

You may get some warning from that last race, not to sure if I picked some new ones up :nervous:

Maybe a good idea to pm rolo once reports and points up, he then tell you why you got them if your not to sure.

Next track Inside Cape Ring this going to be fun close racing :nervous:

There was some good racing on thursday. That Motegi East is a good track, really close action and great fun. 👍

Next week will be interesting with some guys having to qualify with the HP penalty. It certainly helps to level the playing field and that can only be a good thing.

I forgot about the qually under the bhp penalty... Oh well.. It will be what it will be..
Yup, the winner of race 3 will have 283hp for the qually. It could be worse though, at least its not a reverse grid so whoever is on 283 stands a chance of a semi-decent grid spot if they can hook it up. 👍

I'm looking forward to race night.

I've got a kitten now which I got on Friday. I haven't used my wheel since, so I don't know what the reaction is going to be. :lol:

Yup, the winner of race 3 will have 283hp for the qually. It could be worse though, at least its not a reverse grid so whoever is on 283 stands a chance of a semi-decent grid spot if they can hook it up. 👍

I'm looking forward to race night.

I've got a kitten now which I got on Friday. I haven't used my wheel since, so I don't know what the reaction is going to be. :lol:

Look's like I'll seriously have my work cut out for qualifying at Cape Ring.

Look's like I'll seriously have my work cut out for qualifying at Cape Ring.
It'll be a nice challenge that's for sure. I'll give you a hand again if I can get to grips with the track myself. 👍 I'm on a slight hp penalty too, but nowhere near as bad as what you've got. :lol:

It appears that the sound bug is still present in GT6. Canyondrifter joined a lobby earlier and had no sound at all.

It's really unfair to expect anyone to race without sound (I was impressed that Canyon and Skeng did), so I really hope that PD fix this before Thursday.

It appears that the sound bug is still present in GT6. Canyondrifter joined a lobby earlier and had no sound at all.

It's really unfair to expect anyone to race without sound (I was impressed that Canyon and Skeng did), so I really hope that PD fix this before Thursday.
lost tyre sound race 2 & 3 was horrible, kept having to look at the OSD for if my tyres locked xC

lost tyre sound race 2 & 3 was horrible, kept having to look at the OSD for if my tyres locked xC

I had a bug during a btcc race at silverstone where I had no instruments or information on the screen so I didn't know the laps, the speed or what gear I was in for 4laps, in the end I had to sacrifice the race even though I was doing well cus I was near causing accidents on a few occasions

Usually pressing pause solves that issue but you lose time in your race by pausing .
This. 👍

I've had to hit pause a couple of times myself, but luckily I do it on the start line just before the race starts.

I've been reading up on the sound issue today and it seems to be totally random. It doesn't matter which track or car you use, anyone can be affected by it at any time. One suggested fix is to change cars a few times, which has been known to work, or just leaving the lobby and rejoining until it works. Sadly I haven't heard of any 100% solution that's guaranteed to work, so we are relying on PD to deliver us an update and quick.

Nope getting sound bug all the time :(
I'm currently online and it's okay, but then I'm in my own lobby.

What's a good lap time for Cape Ring Inside? I'm looking at a low 56 or high 55 at the moment. I'm guessing that some are in the 54's?

Results from Motegi East:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. rolo912011
3. Street-King-07
4. PleaseD1e
5. canyondrifter
6. mrbrendon999
7. CptMadBean
8. karsten_beoulve

Pole: PleaseD1e
Fastest Lap: rolo912011 - 1:27.980
Lap Leaders: PleaseD1e, skengdigi, Street-King-07,
rolo912011, canyondrifter

Race 2:

1. canyondrifter (307hp)
2. PleaseD1e (301hp)
3. rolo912011 (289hp)
4. Street-King-07 (295hp)
5. karsten_beoulve (warning)
6. skengdigi (283hp)
7. CptMadBean
8. mrbrendon999

Fastest Lap: Street-King-07 - 1:28.475
Lap Leaders:
canyondrifter, Street-King-07, PleaseD1e, rolo912011

Race 3:

1. Street-King-07 (301hp)
2. skengdigi
3. rolo912011 (295hp)
4. PleaseD1e (289hp)
5. CptMadBean
6. mrbrendon999 (warning)
7. karsten_beoulve (307hp)
8. canyondrifter (283hp)
DNF. theGaz6076 (warning + delayed 15-second time penalty)

Fastest Lap: Street-King-07 - 1:28.207
Lap Leaders: mrbrendon999, rolo912011, skengdigi, Street-King-07

----

Delayed Time Penalties:

@Kkj10 - a 15-second time penalty will be added to your next race finish where you do not come last. We appreciate you're a novice so we'll cut you a little slack as we know you need the coaching. Please be wary of your braking, running in a pack in general and when and when not to stick your nose up the inside. If we don't see improvements in these areas then we may have to place you on probation.

----

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal penalties.

Points up shortly. 👍

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

INTEGRAS2DRIVERS230914_zps06e583c3.png

Teams' Points:

INTEGRAS2TEAMS230914_zpsd5e59b55.png

Independents' Points:

INTEGRAS2INDEPENDENTS230914_zps75d6eedd.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Cape Ring Inside (25/09/14)
Laps: TBA

Pit Window: TBA

---------

Results:
  1. Motegi East - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...st-9-spaces-open.316250/page-15#post-10100082
---------​

HP Penalties for Race 1 (including Qualifying):

1. Street-King-07 - 283hp
  2. skengdigi - 289hp
  3. rolo912011 - 295hp
  4. PleaseD1e - 301hp
  5. CptMadBean - 307hp
---------

oRaceTuned and arizonaislife are on AWOL warnings. Miss next week and your sign-ups will be removed. You may re-apply to join, but you will sit at the back of the queue.

---------

General Notice:
Everyone needs to clean up their act. There was too much of people putting their noses up the inside when moves were never on, causing contacts and drivers to become nervous around other drivers. There was also far too much in the way of desperate late braking maneouvres, and this needs to stop too. If you can brake late and make a move stick, well done, but please all use some better judgement on when moves are possible and when they aren't. With the draft as it is, in the long term you probably won't lose time by being a little patient anyway. The stewards shall be watching.

Apologies to all for my poor racecraft. Thanks to @rolo912011 for your understanding. I will do my best to improve for Thursday.

Edit: Anyone got laptimes for Thursday's race? Just did my first dozen laps and got a 55.857. Room for improvement but not much.

Last edited:
Back