<- BTCC -> One-Make Series - skengdigi wins his 5th BTCC title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 504 comments
My mrs has given up on me when it comes to gran turismo

She always says gt comes first then her

I tell her gt keeps me inside the house and out of the streets/pubs/other women
Thin ice there mate:scared: Is she popping out while your playing at all.:embarrassed::sly:

Last edited:
I've painted all my cars in Liquid Yellow for this series, hopfully to not blend in with the torrent of blue cars that will likely appear.

Darn stock wheel's on the Lotus cant be painted:rolleyes: well they can but it doesn't take just cost's ya credits oh PD.:ouch:

I think we'll go it alone as Chivas Regal Racing for this one make series if Ian at PAR can't sort his connection by BTCC-7.

Noted 👍 Let me know if anything changes. Yellow paint also sorted.

wow now this is cool. so every week it will be a one make but different cars? is it part of the BTCC or a side event
i'll take #58 and usual name. thanks m8

Yes. Different car each week. The cars for each week are listed twice in the OP - once in the Car List section, and secondly in the Calendar section, where you can find out which track each car is being run on. That track will be the only one that car will run on during the season. If you can't work with one car, no problem. Drop scores still here :)

This series is a part of the BTCC umbrella, but has no relation to BTCC-7. It's just a different league on a different day. Results will however count towards the All-Time Statistics (as shown in post #2 at the moment) as well as the BTCC Hall of Fame. 👍

Sign me up

Ill use #1 and if quade signs up we will team up under his Team Murica

If he doesnt sign up then ill be looking for a teammate
Sign me up, #32 under Team 'Murica.

Done deal! 👍

@quade420 Are you interested in continuing as steward?

My mrs has given up on me when it comes to gran turismo

She always says gt comes first then her

I tell her gt keeps me inside the house and out of the streets/pubs/other women

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would like to join up :)

👍 Welcome to BTCC! @buck1 What's your car number and entry name?

hmmmm, this looks interesting........:D

How interesting? :sly:

Last edited:
Not sure who I'm going to team up with this season, looking for a teammate as I'm usually just an independent but I want a change for once

Back