<- BTCC -> One-Make Series - skengdigi wins his 5th BTCC title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 504 comments
Think I will go independent for the series. I will miss rounds 6 & 7 because of holidays so I cannot afford any mistakes in any other weeks. Will have to come up with some snazzy name, but the cars will be lime green with black wheels. Wonder how long it will take JB or Nel to come up with a name. :lol:

i'll probably run independent too m8, seeing as how mad wont be racing.
think i'll be running red paint, as this seems Diesel Pigs official colour lol

How did you find the Golf btw, reckon it will be a fun car for the opening race.?:)

Very good brakes. Eats tyres. :sly:

Think I will go independent for the series. I will miss rounds 6 & 7 because of holidays so I cannot afford any mistakes in any other weeks. Will have to come up with some snazzy name, but the cars will be lime green with black wheels. Wonder how long it will take JB or Nel to come up with a name. :lol:
i'll probably run independent too m8, seeing as how mad wont be racing.
think i'll be running red paint, as this seems Diesel Pigs official colour lol

OK noted 👍

Last edited:
@quade420 @cunny17 Are you stewarding this series?

---

PP handicaps - yay or nay?
Ive said to Stu behind the scenes as he's missing 2 round's due to his hol's there's no pressure from my point of view for him to bother, if it would be easier to have someone racing full time??. How do you feel about it Rolo.

I'll sign up as an independent. I'll take #99 and be running as One Man Motors. The cars will probably be red with gold rims.

There is a slight loss of grip for the second set of tires. Hasn't caused us any problems really with the Meganes. The bigger thing is the way the AI drives in the pits. Sometimes you can lose a lot of time just because the AI wants to slow down so the car in front can pull in, even if that car is a hundred meters ahead of you.

There is a slight loss of grip for the second set of tires. Hasn't caused us any problems really with the Meganes. The bigger thing is the way the AI drives in the pits. Sometimes you can lose a lot of time just because the AI wants to slow down so the car in front can pull in, even if that car is a hundred meters ahead of you.

Yeh hate that

I knew tire bug existed for sports tires just wasnt that noticeable because of the light fuel load with the meganes

Last edited:
Since the replays are working now, I'll take up a stewarding role for this series.

👍 Sweet, four stewards are now go then!

BST man says the sports tyre pit bug is present Rolo sadly.:yuck:

^This.

I'm interested in joining! Either as independent or in a team if someone wants to team up :)
I'll sign up as an independent. I'll take #99 and be running as One Man Motors. The cars will probably be red with gold rims.

Sweet! Hey guys, welcome :)

@Toffe, car number?

Guess its gonna be busy on lap 8 then:sly:
It's usually fairly spread out. It's really more important to make sure you have a clear pit lane than to stay on your good set for as long as possible. Then again we were using very fast tire wear so if you were aggressive with your first set you would lose time if you tried to make them last the whole run.

It's usually fairly spread out. It's really more important to make sure you have a clear pit lane than to stay on your good set for as long as possible. Then again we were using very fast tire wear so if you were aggressive with your first set you would lose time if you tried to make them last the whole run.

Still using Very Fast wear here. It's the same rules as Meganes essentially. Except without the PP handicap which is kinda long to do with 9 different cars.

**** @SkengD forgot I hadn't asked you about stewarding! You can join back up if you want, up to you buddy 👍

Last edited:
Still using Very Fast wear here. It's the same rules as Meganes essentially. Except without the PP handicap which is kinda long to do with 9 different cars.

**** @SkengD forgot I hadn't asked you about stewarding! You can join back up if you want, up to you buddy 👍

Always here to help mate

Latest Posts

Back