<- BTCC -> One-Make Series - skengdigi wins his 5th BTCC title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 504 comments
Im not sure how much commitment i can make, but i would like to join. It all depends on workload from class but i should be able to make it work since there is no tuning. So i need the golf, elise, and evo for tonight?

Alright well I doubt we're gonna be full up at any point so you should be able to come and go.

What will your car number be? Got an entry name?

Golf, Evo and Lotus tonight yes. 👍 Opening the lounge shortly.

Alright well I doubt we're gonna be full up at any point so you should be able to come and go.

What will your car number be? Got an entry name?

Golf, Evo and Lotus tonight yes. 👍 Opening the lounge shortly.

I would like 24 for a number if its not taken and no name yet.

@Harsk100 i shall try and keep this short (unlike your current race workload) there's not much I can do as to the ridiculous amount of race events your signing up too. But sadly for you as regard's this event i can, taking into account various frankly disturbing feedback gathered around the GTP site we are going to have to ask you to focus your time being the best you can elsewhere. When and if this happen's im sure we can welcome you back in the future until then good luck.

Read this.

Well first race was okay. I had to withdraw from the second just because of the lag. Everyone was just everywhere on my screen and i got shot off from a lag bump. Im not sure exactly what the problem is but ill try on a different day.

After I pitted I realised I didn't have enough fuel to finish so I tried to conserve but once rolo & Skeng caught up I had to put my foot down which ended up me running out just before the tunnel (must put fuel in lol) good race tho 👍 looking forward to this.

Gonna move the Mitsubishi race to Apricot Hill I think. Wider, more open track should suit the car better and give better racing I think 👍

I nearly took everyone out when the back got loose in maggots and beckets, but I managed to throw it in reverse and j-turn myself off the apex. Got to be careful with the Lotus getting loose, and avoid the sausage curbs.

OK I'd like to see one, perhaps two more teams formed if possible.

Confirmed Independents so far: @cunny17 @DirtyNurbKing58 @DrifterJoe

@chrisjohnson93 you were alright with teaming up with someone? @buck1 @Gedi69 @Toffe @hurleyman24 @Roflwaffle anyone interested in forming one or two more teams?

I need entry names from cunny, chris, Toffe and hurley. If you don't want one then I'll stick you down as 'Privateer' 👍

@Toffe what car number do you want to run?

Really struggled this week. Gonna take a lot of practice for me to be back on pace with the front runners. Sorry again to Cunny for taking you out in race 1, I honestly don't know what my deal was, lack of focus I guess. Overall it was very tight, fun racing though.

That's what test nights are for quade. Think I gave Glen a good tap at trial mountain with missing my braking, sorry.

Rolo put me down for Team Racing Stu, or Team RS for easier typing.

Really enjoyed the evo at trial mountain , car was fast as hell there

Apricot will be better for racing though , trial would of been work for the stewards

Really enjoyed the evo at trial mountain , car was fast as hell there

Apricot will be better for racing though , trial would of been work for the stewards

I agree about the Evo that car felt so good, drinks fuel tho lol

The lotus i was even more impressed by , a bit of a handful under late braking but if you spend time with it surely the most fun and rewarding car of the 3 from last night

good fun last night guys, sorry to those i annoyed lol. how did the final race go? i reckon skeng won again lool
i'd like to be an independent due to madbean not racing, but if anyone fancys running under the 'diesel pig' banner PM me

Back