<- BTCC -> One-Make Series - skengdigi wins his 5th BTCC title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 504 comments
Gedi has asked me too team up , so gedi wants to have no:69 with graham norton :eek:

Team graham norton will be racing in pink by the way 👍

pink toad.jpg

Can anyone back up the fact that the pit bug effects everyone @DrifterJoe maybe? Im hearing some horrible rumours it sometimes only effects a few and not all:yuck:. What a farce that could be.:irked:

Can anyone back up the fact that the pit bug effects everyone @DrifterJoe maybe? Im hearing some horrible rumours it sometimes only effects a few and not all:yuck:. What a farce that could be.:irked:
I know on Tuesday buck had a major pit bug which lost her loads & loads of time

I know on Tuesday buck had a major pit bug which lost her loads & loads of time
Chatting with people in the community the vibe im getting is the online situation is actually getting gradually worse. Here's me thinking that couldn't be possible!:lol:

From what I understand there are actually two different pit bugs. One is when you are on racing tires and go in to pit it forces you to change to sports hards and there is no other option for tire choice. I don't think this affects everyone every time. The other is the one we've been dealing with in the Meganes and that is the slight loss of grip you get with your second set of sports tires. I've seen people say that the fuel consumption and tire wear is worse too but I haven't noticed faster fuel consumption and I think the faster tire wear might actually just be from the fact that you have less grip, so you're doing more sliding therefore the tires wear faster. Just my theory. I'll go back and watch the Megane races today and see if there are any instances of people not losing grip with their second set though I think if that was the case it would have been fairly obvious. Personally it's happened to me every time.

Back