BTCC Online Championship S3 - Season Finale: Grand Valley Speedway

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 541 comments
  • 26,182 views

Which day of the week should the BTCCOC take place?

  • Monday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Add me on PSN, as practice sessions are normally in my lounge. Generally we're online most evenings during the week. 👍

I'll sign you up now as 'unknown car' 👍

Thanks, I will add you now. Quick question about the Mazda, it says 1200kg but i can only get it to 1219kg, am i missing something?
 
Rolo it got nothing to do with "not getting my own way" in previous races everyone jumps me for any little mistake but when I get knocked around like a pinball from all angles nothing happens.

I will watch replay and sort some incidents out, but I don't see the point as nothing ever happens.

You also need to wind your neck in coz your attitude towards me stinks!
 
Thanks, I will add you now. Quick question about the Mazda, it says 1200kg but i can only get it to 1219kg, am i missing something?

Yeah that's as low as it will go, but the car is still competitive.
 
rolo912011
-------

As a side note, I'm finishing off the points now.

Stewards haven't finished yet
 
Stewards haven't finished yet

OK, well I'm just totting up the maths before I put them online. I won't actually put them online yet. I can easily fix any little changes. 👍
 
rolo912011
OK, well I'm just totting up the maths before I put them online. I won't actually put them online yet. I can easily fix any little changes. 👍

Are you looking to win the title this season rolo?
 
Are you looking to win the title this season rolo?

Nah I can't, I'm missing the last round so I wouldn't be in contention for it anyway. Doing my best in the meantime though 👍
 
rolo912011
Nah I can't, I'm missing the last round so I wouldn't be in contention for it anyway. Doing my best in the meantime though 👍

At all cost's
 
At all cost's

You were really asking me that just to make that jibe, weren't you? Glad you still found an opportunity for it 👍

I like how I had about three dirty laps in one race (which I got a penalty for), and suddenly I'm the anti-Christ.
 
I've opened a room up if anyone is online and wants to practice.

1472 6118 3701 4253 5469
 
rolo912011
You were really asking me that just to make that jibe, weren't you? Glad you still found an opportunity for it 👍

I like how I had about three dirty laps in one race (which I got a penalty for), and suddenly I'm the anti-Christ.

What are you on about?
Look just get the points up as I'm only going to be wasting my time with the replays
 
What are you on about?
Look just get the points up as I'm only going to be wasting my time with the replays

OK, your choice.
 
Gedi69
Skeng the Title might be all yours, this series is biased and in favour of others and last night proved that.
Going to have a think over the next few days if I still want to be here.

I dont understand ?
 
Points now up.

Since lap times at Tokyo seem to be around 1:54 - 1:57, how about races of 11 laps?
 
On a good note Team V8 are sure dominating :)
 
Dont make me join this series :grumpy: :grumpy:
 
You guys are like redbull in f1 , best car
 
You guys are like redbull in f1 , best car

So good it's more than likely gone for Season 4. There'll be plenty to replace it 👍
 
ask rolo and gedi :lol:
 
Some of the attitudes in here are absolutely appalling, it's either people moaning because a race hasn't gone their way, or people doing a couple of races and running off crying to the rest of their little clique (S2). It seems a lot of people just want to drive round in single file at 10mph... find something important to get annoyed about :)
 
can someone tell me what's up with gedi and johnboy? I'm honestly clueless:dunce:

Nothing mate its all done now. as for jb i dont know i need to watch replay.
 
Yeh good question , wonder what happened to jb
 
Can I just say, if anyone is unhappy with the way this series is run, or the stewarding is done, or the way the racing is, can you kind of let the people who need to know know, and suggest some ways you'd like to see it improved, instead of sending sly messages?

Nobody is forced to race here, and it's a game.

That's all I have to say, let's move on.
 
I'd like to add that I think this series is run very well at the moment, hence the criticism on the previous pages is unfair
 
RobFocus
I'd like to add that I think this series is run very well at the moment, hence the criticism on the previous pages is unfair

Very true , very true
 
Yeh good question , wonder what happened to jb

Its all good partly my fault my talents dont warrant just rocking up and racing without turning a lap no love lost.👍
 
Back