<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
I have an original PS3 Phat and it started to get louder so I took it into the workshop and blew the dust out with a compressor. It's amazing how much crap gets sucked into them.

A what points does it normally freeze? About to have ago now.

EDIT: Forget it, froze immediately, and mines a new PS3 pretty much :lol:

Last edited:
there have been some people complaining that their saved data has also been corrupted following trying to watch the replays, although this is rare. Generally after attempting to watch a replay the PS3 freezes and a reboot is all that's required. It would be a good idea to backup and game save data though, just to be on the safe side.

Thanks to @quade420 who's managed to get access to Race 2 and 3 info for me.

The extra points are a go this week at least :cheers: 👍

Stewarding.... not so sure... especially since the Race 1 replay is now crashing for me as well, so it's a full house!

Last edited:
The only complaint I have is too much aggression in the first two laps. If the pushing and divebombing happening there is reduced, the race quality would be spotless.

Makes me laugh sometime you break early so not to end up hitting the car in front.
And the chaps behind all try and get past.

But this happens in real racing

Think that was like Ian in race 3 but on a bike lol

Considering the cars are new,some of the drivers are new to us,and we all had a pretty good first round. The replays clutching out sucks and I hope they fix it soon but if it keeps going like this it will be a much harder and tighter fight for the title this year..

Results from Indy Road Course:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi (359 hp)
2. neljack
3. Glen-Alz-81
4. rolo912011 (341 hp)
5. qrtintheshade
6. powwa25
7. True-blue-8
8. Third_Reign
9. Street-King-07 (347 hp)
10. PleaseD1e (365 hp)
11. canyondrifter (353 hp)
12. aivo80
13. CptMadBean
14. karsten_beoulve (warning)

Pole Position: neljack
Fastest Lap: Glen-Alz-81 - 1:36.110
Lap Leaders: skengdigi, neljack, qrtintheshade

Race 2:

1. rolo912011 (359 hp)
2. qrtintheshade (365 hp)
3. neljack (347 hp)
4. powwa25
5. skengdigi (341 hp)
6. canyondrifter
7. Glen-Alz-81 (353 hp)
8. True-blue-8
9. Street-King-07
10. Third_Reign
11. CptMadBean
12. aivo80
13. karsten_beoulve
DNF. PleaseD1e

Fastest Lap: powwa25 - 1:36.249
Lap Leaders: Street-King-07 (no point due to false pole), True-blue-8, qrtintheshade, rolo912011

Race 3:

1. neljack (353 hp)
2. rolo912011 (341 hp)
3. powwa25 (359 hp)
4. skengdigi (365 hp)
5. qrtintheshade (347 hp)
6. Street-King-07
7. True-blue-8
8. Third_Reign
9. canyondrifter
10. Glen-Alz-81
11. karsten_beoulve
12. CptMadBean
13. aivo80
DNF. PleaseD1e

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:36.767
Lap Leaders: rolo912011, powwa25, skengdigi, neljack

---------

Points up shortly.

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained to you. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal if you wish. Appeals will be considered, and any effects to the points will be included in the following week's standings.

---------

Notice:
Unfortunately stewarding Race 2 or 3 was impossible this week, owing to the replay glitch which has affected all four stewards. I know one or two of you had incidents that you wanted covered in those races, so I'm sorry that it's proved impossible to do.

So, with this glitch looking set in place until any 1.03 update comes along (and how long will that be), I suppose I have to ask about all your thoughts regarding continuing the season. I appreciate it's unfair to run a series where incidents effectively go unpunished because they can't be seen by us, and I don't want the absence of replays to become an excuse for poor driving.

What do you guys want? Do you want to carry on the series as normal, or would you all rather do some kind of mess-about, non-championship racing in between to keep our interest up until things get fixed? We could leave the Meganes alone and focus on some BTCC-7 work instead if you prefer.

I'm open to all routes right now so any input would be much appreciated - the more, the better.

Last edited:
Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

fd5x.png

Teams' Points:

uq6m.png

Independents' Points:

3b0c.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Deep Forest (16/01/14)

Laps: 16

Pit Window: 7 - 10

---

PP Handicaps for Race 1:

1. neljack - 506 PP (341hp)
rolo912011 - 508 PP (347hp)
skengdigi - 510 PP (353hp)
4. qrtintheshade - 513 PP (359hp)
5. powwa25 - 515 PP (365hp)

Race 1 PP Handicap information included.

Not sure if the Independents' title is going to be so hard fought this season..... :sly:

If everyone was taking everyone out and it was a proper mess I'd end it but as everyone seems level headed this series I'd say continue :).

Isn't there a chance it can be fixed in game without an update, too?

I say see how it goes next race, if nothing sorted by then.
We drop it and go BTCC-7 test racing, be a shame to see this championship go.

But we really need replys fixed, nothing saying we can't do it again come next winter.
Or will we all be on GT7 by then?

what was my warning for? i 've been damaged around in r2 and r3 but i honestly do not remember a situation where i damaged others.

7th after that in championship is ok after the bad day. i led a lap in race 2? i know i led most of laps at the beginning but i didnt cross the line 1st as i was drafted. i can fight for wins but no matter how careful i drive my tyres degrade mega fast
any idea for lap times? i'll go for flying laps but im just gonna practice my long runs

what was my warning for? i 've been damaged around in r2 and r3 but i honestly do not remember a situation where i damaged others.

I know you pushed me of track in race 1 on lap 7.
Also I think in race 2 you cut off a corner.

Not sure if any of them lead to pen points, but sure your meant to mail a race steward on this.
I did mail Ian on the bump in race 1 as you did give my car a real push from the back.
Leading to me going staight on and in to the grass, but I only asked it to be look at.

So Deep Forest is not one of my better tracks so I'll be needing a lot of practice to stay in the top 5 I think. I hope the series continues especially because of the tie in with the upcoming BTCC season.So far a best time of 1:20.8. Lots of room to improve on it I'm sure

Last edited:
I hoping to get some testing in tomorrow from about 13:00 to 16:00 gmt.
So if your about that be great I can make the room or if Canyon or rolo about they may make the room.

I've not tested at all yet so don't panic qrt.

Also be testing Wednesday morning from 07:00 to 11:00 gmt.

Back