<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
Winning? the race or war against my internet? lool
fun racing but bad again for me. had a bad qualy, kept messing the last corner up so couldn't set a good lap. R1 went ok due to chaos. doing well in R2 then a lag spike with skeng. then d/c in R3. (So was probably my fault in R2 srry skeng m8 :( so srry mad m8, bad day at the office

Good racing tonight guys tricky track and apart from people's genuine errors causing a few incidents I thought it was very good again :).

PS @rolo912011. Myself and Qrt have had a chat about what happened in race 2, with the replay issues at the moment as it is Dont trouble yourself to look at it all is sorted 👍

Race 1 and 3 replays are crashing for me so if anyone can PM me the fastest lap holder + time, plus the lap leaders in those races I'd be very grateful :)

Yeah mine are crashing still...c'mon polyphony sort this out ...we're all missing out because there was some stellar racing last night as well as some chaotic accidents...

Another disappointing race, but after the race thanks to
@canyondrifter suggestion i was already 1 second faster (tried just first trick) doing easily low 1.20

I'll try to keep up, i find the car and tracks dull and boring and the car a disaster for wheel users but i'm taking it as a training for wheel racing lol

Just sad i can't bring help to @neljack again last positions (thrown away a good race due to bad luck race 2) but i led a lap lol

This almost doubles my points :P

Bit of an up-and-down meeting. Race 1 was awful to due a lot of inconsistencies, Race 3 hurt a lot due to the power limiter, but Race 2 was very satisfying with my first podium of the season and the first 1-2 finish for Chivas-PAR.

Spa is going to be interesting.

I want to say sorry to those who I may have bumped into during the race. I promise to put more practice in next time to avoid such silly mistakes. I can't see my replays so let me know if you find anything I should be aware of. Congrates to the race winners and I hope to have some more fun clean racing next week.

Another disappointing race, but after the race thanks to
@canyondrifter suggestion i was already 1 second faster (tried just first trick) doing easily low 1.20

I'll try to keep up, i find the car and tracks dull and boring and the car a disaster for wheel users but i'm taking it as a training for wheel racing lol

Just sad i can't bring help to @neljack again last positions (thrown away a good race due to bad luck race 2) but i led a lap lol

This almost doubles my points :P
I'm glad I could help you out mate.keep it up and you will be back fighting it out just as before...

OK, if you can provide extra points info for Race 1 or 3 then today is the last day to help me out.

If nobody can help then results will be going out tomorrow morning regardless, with no extra points awarded except for Race 1 Pole (as that was obvious to everyone).

I will point out that if replays get fixed before the season is finished then I will backtrack and tot up all the points we may have to miss now.

Watching some of my replays crashing is a ramdom thing, it may play it next time round.
But I was not there so got no replays of the last race.

Have you tried deleting old races?
Maybe even delete GT5?

Don't know if it will help, I think there just making us want to buy a ps4 really.

OK, if you can provide extra points info for Race 1 or 3 then today is the last day to help me out.

If nobody can help then results will be going out tomorrow morning regardless, with no extra points awarded except for Race 1 Pole (as that was obvious to everyone).

I will point out that if replays get fixed before the season is finished then I will backtrack and tot up all the points we may have to miss now.

Can't get R1 or R2 but in Race 3 Skeng was fastest lap 1.18.545 and lap leaders were Glen/Neljack/canyon

Watching some of my replays crashing is a ramdom thing, it may play it next time round.
But I was not there so got no replays of the last race.

Have you tried deleting old races?
Maybe even delete GT5?

Don't know if it will help, I think there just making us want to buy a ps4 really.

I'll probably delete all the old GT5 races I have. Some of them are stunners but I just never watch them.

I'll wait until GT6 works properly before getting rid of GT5 for good I think.

Can't get R1 or R2 but in Race 3 Skeng was fastest lap 1.18.545 and lap leaders were Glen/Neljack/canyon

That's excellent stuff mate, cheers :cheers: 👍

Just Race 1 needed then! :)

Ill give race 1 a couple more tries when i get home from work.

From now could everyone save the replays please . At least until this replay bug gets fixed .

If we increase the odds we have a chance .

No luck with race 1 again

Last edited:
I cant believe that they have not fixed anything yet...what like a new car that's not tunable and ssome new interiors will make us happy? lol im starting to think polyphony have made a mistake in choosing this company to make their game...still no track creator and the vision bit still needs work let alone all the bugs...ok rant over...lol

Changed my mind a little bit. If R1 can't be gained then I'll note it down and hopefully I can come back to it if they fix the replays soon.

I will score the extra points for the other two races though.

Back