<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
Two wheels on track everywhere as per usual.

I've managed a 1.18 when I was setting the laps and pit window here. I think it was a mid 18. đź‘Ť

Two wheels on track everywhere as per usual.

I've managed a 1.18 when I was setting the laps and pit window here. I think it was a mid 18. đź‘Ť
I just managed a 1:18.8 but it was a miracle lap on lap 5. Shouldn't have any problems hitting 19.5 consistently though.

Got a high 01:20 lap one, lap 2 had a spin.
Lap 3 mid 01:20, lap 4 had a spin.
Lap 5 low 01:20, lap 6 guess what yep had a spin but hit a wall too lol.
Lap 7 mid 01:21? lap 8 ok I had a spin.

My consistently seems to be do a lap next lap have a spin lol.

And True-blue if you had tyre problem at indy, just wait in till you try Deep forest!

Hello, I've just requested with Rolo to go on your reserve list.
You all seem like a nice bunch of fellas so if I get an opportunity. Please be gentle.

You'll get in permanently if Stretch doesn't show up again this week.

1.03 update tomorrow apparently - fingers crossed for bug fixes!!

I thought you had a couple of others on standby

The reserves are listed in priority order, but paulmac may only be able to make one or two rounds, and same goes for Scaniabebe.

On top of that, we rarely ever get a full grid so at least one space is usually always open.

@willie12 Do you have an entry name, and what will your car number be?

Last edited:
The reserves are listed in priority order, but paulmac may only be able to make one or two rounds, and same goes for Scaniabebe.

On top of that, we rarely ever get a full grid so at least one space is usually always open.

Number 12 please, Black car with white rims. Entry name: Will Racing. Psn willie12

Gonna get online and do some laps. All are welcome to join. New room#- 1472-4711-0510-9355-3050
So I hit a thousand miles in my Renault this morning. I haven't been able to hit the same times I was hitting my first practice day, I'm running low 20's race pace with a best of 1:19.6.

Last edited:
I've not touched GT6 since last Thursday, I haven't been in the mood for it. I'll have to get back onto the track and see what I can do, Deep Forest is a great track, maybe not suited to the Megane with it's tendency to snap, but nevertheless it should be entertaining. :)

Have there been any GT6 update's yet, or are we still on 1.02?

I've not touched GT6 since last Thursday, I haven't been in the mood for it. I'll have to get back onto the track and see what I can do, Deep Forest is a great track, maybe not suited to the Megane with it's tendency to snap, but nevertheless it should be entertaining. :)

Have there been any GT6 update's yet, or are we still on 1.02?

1.03 today m8....however some are experiencing installation issues..apparently if you accept the update within 2 secs you won't have any issues.

Karsten saying in another theard the updates Improved MR vehicles handling.
Tyre bug not fixed.
And yeah update crashed my ps3 on 1st try, 2nd time not sure If I pressed the ok within 2 secs.
I'd just say hit it as soon as you can as there a lot saying it does.

Updates crashing ps3 what ever next?

Me not able to make Thursday race :(

Just found out I've got to go into work 2 hours early, for a team breifing.
So I'll be leaving for work about 19:30, think it just to tight to really try and fit in the first race.

So Willie there should be room for you to race.

Sorry True your going to have to fight them off, just make sure you win all 3 races.
should help keep the team points up, no pressure for you m8.

Managers work 5 days a week why they pick Thursday for this.
So they get Friday off that's why!

Room closed.
Just managed to break the 19s again with a 18.8. Room still open if anyone wants to join.

Last edited:
Hey guys got a practice room open. 1472-6399-8365-2931-0343
Just managed to break the 19s again with a 18.8. Room still open if anyone wants to join.

Yeah, too fast for me. :)
I managed 1.19.5xx at best.
Very tricky track and tomorrow gonna be very fun race. :D

Havent done a lap yet but the forest is one of my better tracks so ill try to be better than last week .

Havent done a lap yet but the forest is one of my better tracks so ill try to be better than last week .

I haven't had time to do laps either as I've been very busy this week. I'm likely to struggle at Deep Forest since I hate that track.

I've been hearing some grumblings that the qualifying mode doesn't work since the new update. Something to be prepared for I guess.

Ah, this bug happened last week as well with Third_Reign. I'll set up a new lounge and that should fix the issue. đź‘Ť

Back