<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
I was happy with my pace considering I hadn't played GT6 in over a week and it was my first run in the car, but I had 3-4 trips into the sand each race. I love the track but this new off-track TC is killer! I got disconnected from Race 2 on Lap 1, first time in GT6 that I've been disconnected :confused:

Congrats @quade420 for the win, sorry I couldn't add any points! I was watching when you got spun into the pits in Race 2, I couldn't see who was to blame from the camera angle though :lol:

Are any practice nights planned for Silverstone? I'll be on most days probably.

I was happy with my pace considering I hadn't played GT6 in over a week and it was my first run in the car, but I had 3-4 trips into the sand each race. I love the track but this new off-track TC is killer! I got disconnected from Race 2 on Lap 1, first time in GT6 that I've been disconnected :confused:

Congrats @quade420 for the win, sorry I couldn't add any points! I was watching when you got spun into the pits in Race 2, I couldn't see who was to blame from the camera angle though :lol:

Are any practice nights planned for Silverstone? I'll be on most days probably.
Yeah I don't think anyone was to blame except maybe myself. Should have been more cautious.If I could have avoided the pits it would have been a lot less costly.:P Room closed

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think anyone was to blame except maybe myself. Should have been more cautious.If I could have avoided the pits it would have been a lot less costly.:P I have a room open right now 1472-6681-3659-3053-2254

Nice, I'll be on in about an hour, I'll join you if your still on.

I got disconnected from Race 2 on Lap 1, first time in GT6 that I've been disconnected :confused:
That's so frustrating mate. I quit because of the disconnects, it's the most frustrating thing in the world. :( What's your connection like generally?

I'm trying different modems and routers to improve things my end.

That's so frustrating mate. I quit because of the disconnects, it's the most frustrating thing in the world. :( What's your connection like generally?

I'm trying different modems and routers to improve things my end.

Well that's the first time I've been disconnected in GT6, and it happened again today in quade's room so I'm a bit worried now. I've played for hours at a time without getting disconnected. I've got Virgin 30mb (fibre optic) with the standard Virgin modem/router and I never have any problems on Phone, PS3 or PC. The only other game I've been playing online is GTA and that's been fine, so I'm thinking it could be something at Sony's end which is causing problems.

How is your internet generally? My cousin lives in the sticks, his PC downloads at a max of about 100kb/s but he can still play online and not get disconnected, it just takes him about 5 minutes to join a lobby

Results from Willow Springs:

Race 1:

1. powwa25 (359 hp)
2. skengdigi (347 hp)
3. qrtintheshade (365 hp)
4. neljack (341 hp)
5. True-blue-8
6. Third_Reign
7. CptMadBean
8. rolo912011 (353 hp; warning)
9. karsten_beoulve
10. aivo80
11. Glen-Alz-81
12. Street-King-07
NC. glenn_cullen

Pole Position: qrtintheshade
Fastest Lap: True-blue-8 - 1:18.449
Lap Leaders: rolo912011,
neljack, powwa25, Third_Reign, skengdigi

Race 2:

1. skengdigi (347 hp)
2. Street-King-07 (warning)
3. rolo912011
4. neljack (359 hp)
5. Third_Reign
6. True-blue-8 (365 hp)
7. powwa25 (341 hp)
8. karsten_beoulve
9. qrtintheshade (353 hp)
10. aivo80
11. CptMadBean
DNF. Glen-Alz-81
DNF. glenn_cullen

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:18.840
Lap Leaders: Street-King-07, CptMadBean, powwa25, True-blue-8,
rolo912011, skengdigi

Race 3:

1. qrtintheshade
2. powwa25
3. karsten_beoulve
4. rolo912011 (353 hp)
5. neljack (359 hp)
6. Street-King-07 (347 hp)
7. skengdigi (341 hp)
8. CptMadBean
9. True-blue-8
10. Third_Reign (365 hp)
11. aivo80
12. Glen-Alz-81
13. glenn_cullen

Fastest Lap: qrtintheshade - 1:18.323
Lap Leaders: Street-King-07, True-blue-8, qrtintheshade

---------

Points up shortly.

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained to you. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal if you wish. Appeals will be considered, and any effects to the points will be included in the following week's standings.

Drivers on Probation:

• rolo912011 (4 Penalty Points) :scared:

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

l6yi.png

Teams' Points:

dj02.png

Independents' Points:

4r4e.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Silverstone International (06/02/14)

Laps: 18

Pit Window: 8 - 11

---

PP Handicaps for Race 1:

1. neljack - 506 PP (341hp)
skengdigi - 508 PP (347hp)
powwa25 - 510 PP (353hp)
rolo912011 - 513 PP (359hp)
qrtintheshade - 515 PP (365hp)

---------​

Third_Reign is the Independents' Champion! :cheers: 👍

A small field I know, but you've gotta beat who shows up, and barely anyone has.

willie12 has been kicked off the series - AWOL rule. Playing FIFA 14 during our race time slot tells me that his interest has somewhat died.

Yeah I don't think anyone was to blame except maybe myself. Should have been more cautious.If I could have avoided the pits it would have been a lot less costly.:P Room closed

Did watch the reply on race 2 looked like you took yourself in the pits m8.
Your was going right then left then right then left and bang in the pits you went.

Watched the reply yesterday then I needed some sleep.
But that last bend before the straight, you tried going between 2 cars one being me.
You seemed to hit the one outside then came and hit me.
With that you just hit the dirt very little and span out.

Good job really you was to dam quick round that track.
Rolo was quick to couple of times I saw he spin out, next thing he on my butt again.

Race 2 a lost it on that left hand bend down the hill, really think If that not happened I may of got 3rd place.

Well done Third on being the indepentent champ, your a very clean driver too ;)

Thanks, but looking at the standings of the Privateers it's hardly an achievement, I'm the only one that participated regularly. ;)

Can me and dringo will run as privateers for the last 2 races? We are friends IRL, so we will be a team for BTCC-7 if that's ok?

I'm really mad at this game now.
Just tried to race in Karsten endurance race at Suzuka.

Practise bad I was not staying on track well at all, not sure if updates had anything to do with it.
But what happen next was even worse.

Race started.
I had no car reading?
Like what gear I was in?
No rev counter?
No speedo?
No race map?
No nothing, just like watching a reply of a car above :(

I'm really upset with this game now.

Anyone heard of the problems above or seen what happen happen before.
It's a first any problems I've seen happen myself.

To be honest all of us (and obviously Rolo for being host) deserve a pat on the back for getting this far......:lol:

Yeah Karstren feeling the stran of testing like rolo hats come off to them for it.
They then got to set the races up also come across new chaps who never join.

Then comes the game bugs GT6 being better than Gt5 well in bugs.
Bring back GT2 but with online play, no not the bugs!

I'm really mad at this game now.
Just tried to race in Karsten endurance race at Suzuka.

Practise bad I was not staying on track well at all, not sure if updates had anything to do with it.
But what happen next was even worse.

Race started.
I had no car reading?
Like what gear I was in?
No rev counter?
No speedo?
No race map?
No nothing, just like watching a reply of a car above :(

I'm really upset with this game now.

Anyone heard of the problems above or seen what happen happen before.
It's a first any problems I've seen happen myself.

Push start button one time, then car reading should come back. I had similar problem once, and that seemed to help.

You need to get with reading post #2 of this thread. Race information always there, quoted with the results every week too. 👍

Just incase my team m8 not find it:
Next Round: Silverstone International (06/02/14)

Laps: 18

Pit Window: 8 - 11

I was doing some Nascar online the other day and found another little problem. I was on track before the race began and wanted to change my gearing slightly, except I couldn't exit the track. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the 'exit' button to work. Stupid. :(

Since it came up in a previous race I've participated in: How strict are the track boundary limitations at the chapel's part of track leading to the back straight? There is quite a bit of road that can be used going wide out of the 90deg corner.

Since it came up in a previous race I've participated in: How strict are the track boundary limitations at the chapel's part of track leading to the back straight? There is quite a bit of road that can be used going wide out of the 90deg corner.

Two wheels have to be inside the white line/kerb on the exit of the corner. Assume the white line runs backwards through the length of the run off in a straight line, so that has to be your reference.

If you're out wider than the line before the line begins (i.e. all 4 wheels would be over the line should a continuous straight line be there), then you're too wide, if that makes sense.

Me and the stewards will be keeping an eye on run-off use there. Too much use and there will be penalties for offenders.

To illustrate with images:

Acceptable:

mgqk.jpg

Unacceptable:

fjpe.jpg

The flying cone is a good point too. If you hit the cones, then you're definitely too wide. Stay inside the cones.

ok thanks guys :)
its just last season rolo you didnt put the info up until before the race, so i thought it was the same again
yeah i always thought the international track was boring for BTCC. although it will be a long lap at the GP one, it'll be more fun to watch

Back