<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
Oh i didn't understand we didn't use full course... Hope i'll be able to properly train this short version...

ok thanks guys :)
its just last season rolo you didnt put the info up until before the race, so i thought it was the same again
yeah i always thought the international track was boring for BTCC. although it will be a long lap at the GP one, it'll be more fun to watch

Yeh I'm hoping to get there this year, went to the Silverstone Classic last summer and it was a good day out. I've already got my entrance and grandstand tickets for the opening round at Brands :)

I'm going to have a lobby up from 12-2 today for practice

Currently hitting low 1.07's, I reckon pole is going to be in the 6's

Edit; Thanks for pointing out my retarded lobby set-up rolo, I wondered why I was so much faster! I'm actually in the 8's still lol

Last edited:
Are you allowed to install the improve body rigidity in gt auto?

You can install the Restore Body Rigidity but not the Improve Body Rigidity, as I think the game classes that as tuning?

I've restored the rigidity once in my car and I presume a lot of the other regulars have needed to as well.

Ok. Also iv noticed my times are quicker in free run from the garage than what they are online. Is this common?

Yeah that's normal - there's a difference between the game physics online as opposed to offline. Online will always give faster lap times than offline. It's always best to practice online as it would be in the lobby 👍

Just a heads up.
Got a nasty head cold right now and if I feel like this tomorrow night.
I'll be a no show, sorry I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow.

Just woke up today blocked nose and feel like someone hit me round the head with a bat :ill:

Neat bit of practice with quade, xflow and DR_ingo.. tomorrow's racing is shaping up to be pretty good! Do wonder if we may see a few incidents however.

Kissing goodbye to my championship lead, cat even get out the 1:08's :lol:
Tire wear will be a factor. And avoiding incidents. Really only two good places to pass. Gonna be really tight at the front I think so I wouldn't count you out yet.

I think it's a three-horse race for the title with nel, skeng and powwa... powwa's been on the rise all season so I wouldn't count against him nicking it...

I think it's a three-horse race for the title with nel, skeng and powwa... powwa's been on the rise all season so I wouldn't count against him nicking it...

Most likely. MNP are also likely to win the team's title tomorrow. Scuderia Fronzini and Chivas-PAR are probably out of that particular race.

not sure how well i'll do tonight
been practicing with the wheel, and i was doing ok. but earlier my physic teacher thought it would be funny to use me (again) in an experiment. he said 'this will hurt your finger' but instead it took half the skin off my knuckles and back of hands. it really hurts lol

Back