<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
Just tried to enter the lobby twice and I got disconnected ,tried another random lobby, same thing happened :mad:

Yeah I noticed you're having some troubles - have you tried clearing your system cache?

Mine's been cleared by the way all, in case of mass troubles tonight FYI.

Cleared cache, restarted PS3 and it's still doing it when I try and join a lobby. It says disconnected from PSN, and I'm sure it usually says disconnected from media server or something

Do I actually join the lobby? It disconnects as soon as I see the main lobby screen.

Cleared cache, restarted PS3 and it's still doing it when I try and join a lobby. It says disconnected from PSN, and I'm sure it usually says disconnected from media server or something

Hmm it sounds like it's your internet playing up. Reset the router?

Disconnected from media server usually means the PS3 has lost contact with a PC or something nearby which has Windows Media Player set to share with the local network... that's what usually happens to me anyway.

Skeng without FL's must have about a 10 point lead.

Lost time in each races with people battling way to hard than needs be, not clever.

R1 and R2 was fine.

R3 true pushed me little, so had to go off track and then tires were sandy and didnt have any traction. So possible 1st place lost. But still had fun. :D

Really on the edge racing, plus with my head cold.
Had some great battle one with DR in race 2 and race 3 with a 4 way battle.
Think third pulled away come the end of the race, could of waited for us m8 lol

Great racing, really clean.
Well chuffed to qualify 2nd but 0.5 seconds behind Rolo :bowdown:

Glad to see you enjoyed your debut - you're a good, clean racer from what I've seen so far 👍

If I'm honest, my pole was completely draft-assisted. I was stunned at the gaps from 2nd to about 8th... 1:07.5s everywhere!! :crazy:

Very sorry everyone. After the first race my internet shut down completely. Phone, cable, internet none of it was working. So sorry Karsten and anyone else I may have screwed up. I've never had this problem before. Needless to say time warner cable is about to hear from a very frustrated customer. Congrats to Rolo and any other winners. Sadly, my championship chances just went out the window but I'll be sure to have this rectified by next week. Very sorry again Karsten. Edit: Apparently they are "replacing equipment in my area" which is causing the problems. Got 20 bucks off my bill and a free dvr out of the deal though.

Last edited:
Yea really enjoyed it. Very close. Wish I was in the series from the start.
Think I might of picked up 1 or 2 fastest lap too :D

Very sorry everyone. After the first race my internet shut down completely. Phone, cable, internet none of it was working. So sorry Karsten and anyone else I may have screwed up. I've never had this problem before. Needless to say time warner cable is about to hear from a very frustrated customer. Congrats to Rolo and any other winners. Sadly, my championship chances just went out the window but I'll be sure to have this rectified by next week. Very sorry again Karsten. Edit: Apparently they are "replacing equipment in my area" which is causing the problems. Got 20 bucks off my bill and a free dvr out of the deal though.

It's not a bad deal mate! :D do not worry i would probably be just a couple positions upper, no more

You in the BTCC-7 m8?
If not get there it's going to be a great one, think the 6 spaces left

Not yet. But i will think about it, already tested these cars with friends :) But thing is that i organize F1 test season in Estonian GT community during March. But maybe i can snap a hour in a week to participate in BTCC :)

Got to say in testing I was a few secs out on rolo times, with all cars lol
He knows I'm slower than most but still no give in having a hacked car.

Results from Silverstone International:

Race 1:

1. rolo912011 (359 hp)
2. xflow1390
3. powwa25 (353 hp)
4. skengdigi (347 hp)
5. neljack (341 hp)
6. qrtintheshade (365 hp)
7. True-blue-8
8. Street-King-07
9. CptMadBean
10. Glen-Alz-81
11. DR_ingo5
12. Third_Reign
13. karsten_beoulve
14. aivo80

Pole Position: rolo912011
Fastest Lap: rolo912011 - 1:06.407
Lap Leaders: xflow1390, rolo912011,
skengdigi, qrtintheshade

Race 2:

1. skengdigi (359 hp)
2. powwa25 (353 hp)
3. rolo912011 (341 hp)
4. neljack (365 hp)
5. True-blue-8 (warning)
6. karsten_beoulve
7. xflow1390 (347 hp)
8. DR_ingo5
9. CptMadBean
10. Glen-Alz-81
11. Street-King-07
12. Third_Reign (warning)
NC. aivo80

Fastest Lap: rolo912011 - 1:07.043
Lap Leaders: DR_ingo5,
skengdigi, neljack

Race 3:

1. skengdigi (341 hp; position swap)
2. neljack (359 hp)
3. xflow1390
4. powwa25 (347 hp)
5. True-blue-8 (365 hp; position swap + 10-second penalty)
6. karsten_beoulve
7. rolo912011 (353 hp)
8. Third_Reign
9. Glen-Alz-81
10. CptMadBean
11. Street-King-07
12. DR_ingo5
DNF. aivo80

Fastest Lap: xflow1390 - 1:07.296
Lap Leaders: skengdigi, powwa25, rolo912011, True-blue-8

---------

Points up shortly.

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained to you. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal if you wish. Appeals will be considered, and any effects to the points will be included in the following week's standings.
Drivers on Probation:

• rolo912011 (4 Penalty Points) :scared:

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

xx6s.png

Teams' Points:

o5hc.png

Independents' Points:

yx0a.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Apricot Hill (13/02/14)

Laps: 15

Pit Window: 6 - 9

---

PP Handicaps for Race 1:

1. skengdigi - 506 PP (341hp)
neljack - 508 PP (347hp)
powwa25 - 510 PP (353hp)
rolo912011 - 513 PP (359hp)
qrtintheshade - 515 PP (365hp)

Midnight Purple Racing are Teams' Champions! 👍 :cheers:

All is set for a gripping finale in the Drivers' Championship! :) Realistically, it's a three-horse race.

I know its not over yet but overall i would say this season has been good .

The car was very challenging and at first was no fun at all but it has been an enjoyable drive after the first 2 rounds .

I think that the updates have actually improved the car slightly, it handles better than it did previously and it's more predictable. PD got the MR cars wrong to begin with.

Well done to Rolo and Skeng, you've certainly dominated this season. Apologies for not being able to give you a fight this season, although to be fair, you two are amongst the best drivers, so it's not all that surprising that you won....a strong pairing indeed. :) Congrats.

I think that the updates have actually improved the car slightly, it handles better than it did previously and it's more predictable. PD got the MR cars wrong to begin with.

Well done to Rolo and Skeng, you've certainly dominated this season. Apologies for not being able to give you a fight this season, although to be fair, you two are amongst the best drivers, so it's not all that surprising that you won....a strong pairing indeed. :) Congrats.

How's the connection coming along Ian?

Slow progress I'm afraid Rolo. I have another option available which gives me a far slower connection but potentially more reliable....speed isn't everything. ;) It's also going to be more expense. My issue is a lack of money, I'm not exactly well-off, I don't earn much per year so I'm having to do 'man maths'.

Back