buddyslowrider's garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter buddyslowrider
  • 27 comments
  • 1,150 views
hi there
would you trade your Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
have many tickets and cars available to trade .... do you have any requirements ?
cheers
Stu
 
What do you want for this? HPA Motorsports R32?
 
stuncfc2
hi there
would you trade your Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
have many tickets and cars available to trade .... do you have any requirements ?
cheers
Stu

That car is not listed I constantly reload my used car lot waiting for it to show up I am after that myself
 
i love gt5
What do you want for this? HPA Motorsports R32?

Nothing in particular but make me an offer

level tickets maybe
 
Last edited:
buddyslowrider
Nothing in particular but make me an offer

level tickets maybe

Don't have lvl tickets ATM.
 
garage updated all are tradeable apart from those hilighted black (untradable)

will trade for cars, paints, tickets,
 
buddyslowrider
yeah that will do

psn name??

mine is the same as on here you can add me or me you

and i will send it off

I just got home, My PSN dj_ali007. Sending fr now so I can send the car.
 
cheers mate just gotta wait for my trade to reset it will be some time today
 
buddyslowrider
hpa motorsport sent mate confirn when recieved pls

Received, I didn't had time uesterday anymore so I'm sending now.
 
Hi mate I'm looking for the Alfa Romero GT 2 door saloon car if you can help thanks I'll give psn name if you have
 
http://www.mygranturismo.net/35371

this is an update of my garage people.
i am after a honda nsx-r prototype lm road car
any can be duped if need be
forget about the note on some cars in there
i did get a second speed 12 from ucd tonight in charmelion blue with 45 kms on it
if anyone is interested
most cars are from ucd some moded some not
 
what would you like for s7. i have silver ang gold chrome, many mattes, a level 24 ticket.
 
s15240drifter
what would you like for s7. i have silver ang gold chrome, many mattes, a level 24 ticket.

I will dupe it for a level 24 ticket
 
Where am I sending the fr to?
 
buddyslowrider
still waiting on your ticket dude, i am assuming it is friday in the US as it is 8.25pm Saturday in Australia

Pm sent bud. On a side note are you looking for any speed 12?
 
Back