Bugatti Circuit @ Sarthe / Le Mans

Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV
GTP_VanishingBoy
Vanishing Boy
-> Flame me if you want, but I think that Sarthe/Le Mans circuit to be a bit boring. But I kinda like the scenery.

c-lemans.gif

^ At least another variation to the Sarthe track, right!?

:)

Last edited:
Half of track have been already made. I'm sure it won't take too long to make it :) I know quiet well this track, I've done some laps in real life and it was good fun. Cross finger

Yea the track is really done! All they have to do is smooth out some lines and move some barriers!
LOL @ the half tree picture right there :(

I do hope they will be adding it though. But I saw this video on GT6 how they made the tracks , and some lady was talking about this. They do add scenery outside of the parts you can't see. But that's about it they don't anticipate on adding more content based on that.

Why would they not include Suzuka west? It's only another few metres of track, which is probably included in the full Suzuka's geometry anyway. O.o They also had Suzuka east.

The only reason I can think of is that someone would interpret it as a misleading inflation of the track count.
What would you think if they included all 12 layouts of Cape Ring (north, south, inner, outer, and 2 fulls with the mirror hairpins in different places, + all reverse layouts)?

nooooooooooooooooooo, just re-posted this track, unaware it's already been done.

p.s. this is a positive comment.

Edit:surprisingly my thread hasn't been locked yet.

Last edited:
I was wondering about this track!! I have a few good memories of this track from an early PS2 racing game called Le Mans 24 Hrs. Never understood why PDI refuses to include it in a GT game...I mean they already do have multiple version of the La Sarthe track...

-> Flame me if you want, but I think that Sarthe/Le Mans circuit to be a bit boring. But I kinda like the scenery.

lemans24.gif

^ At least another variation to the Sarthe track, right!?

:)
I think GT needs this circuit, DTM, touring cars, one seater...In some cases it might even replace the La Sarthe circuit in some championships (due the fact the la sarthe is used only to the 24h race for what i know)
big like.

Okay, let me get this straight: They've modelled Bugatti Circuit and that HAVEN'T put in the game? Sounds pretty stupid. If they have Sarthe, how hard would be to get Bugatti Circuit? Also, they should put in that cool Route X layout.

-> ...
Also, they should put in that cool Route X layout.
^ Let's put Driving Park: Route X on the side for a moment (aka. different thread).

Okay, let me get this straight: They've modelled Bugatti Circuit and that HAVEN'T put in the game? Sounds pretty stupid. If they have Sarthe, how hard would be to get Bugatti Circuit?
^ Same question I asked for Suzuka West Circuit. PDI tends to have a slight case of memory lapse, I think.

^ I agree, PD has to dig even deeper. Since now with PD's collaboration with FIA, this has to be addressed!

Back