Bugatti thread.

United States
Greensboro/NC/U
jarod336/GTP_torque
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
so is it in? yes, as my giant rolling 8 ball tells me...
and confussious say, Grand 16.4 twin turbo(cough cough QUAD TURBO) around the nurburgring is in your future... But enough with that.
So since it's basically in, What are your impressions on This being Bugatti's first appearance in the gt series. Do you like bugatti's? what will you do, Do you think this will change peoples minds about Granturismo series being stagnant? Will you pull a james may at the oval test track?

I for one say, that is is ground braking, It seem's the days of driving small tiny Japanese econo boxes has come to an end...Only to be replaced by big fire breathing beer throughing drunks... Which is a good thing, and a bit of a bad thing. I mean...it was nice turning a Japanese econo(daihaitsu MOVE) into a budget super car killer... But it seems thoughs days have gone.

So what do you think about this?

Ok listen up, This thread is no longer going to go off topic, I have asked daan to reopen this thread and he kindly obliged, DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC As this is the bugatti thread, No other type of cars other then Bugatti should be mentioned here. Only Car's under the name of BUGATTI Can here on out be mentioned in this thread. I don't want to see any comparisons about The mclaren and Bugatti or Any other Type of car. Only Bugattis. as the tittle of thread implys. No talking about ranking in GT4, No wishlist of other car's from Non Bugatti car manufactures. This thread is only to be about Bugattis.

Type 57, Type 37, EB110, Veyron concepts. Excettera, and nothing more.

guide lines.

How do you feel about bugatti being in GT for the first time.

What car would you like to see in GT now that buggatis are in.

What Do you like or admire about Bugatti.

And any other questions to do with BUGATTI.

So i don't want see anything about a nissan GTR or a ferrari 458 italia.

Simple guide lines follow them. Thank you. Put on the first page as well for all the newcomers.

Last edited:
I've never really liked any of Buggati's cars. Bugatti, on the other hand have produced some awesome automobiles. :sly:

Personally, I believe it is good because now we have a car to which all cars can be compared. It is the fastest production car, so it gives us a great chance to test all of the others cars against it. From there, you can make adjustments. Let it be the constant in this experiment of vehicular madness!

Last edited:
Grand 16.4 twin turbo around nurburgring is in your future...
I thought its "Quad Turbo"?

Well i dont care for the Veyron, i think it looks like a Mercedes SLR had sex with a VW Phaeton and its their baby. But i would love to see a EB110 or the Type 57 Bugattis.

Last edited:

Well i dont care for the Veyron, i think it looks like a Mercedes SLR had sex with a VW Phaeton and its there baby. But i would love to see a EB110 or the Type 57 Bugattis.

VW yes, Mercedes? It looks nothing like a Merc, and yes its Quad turbo

Well i dont care for the Veyron, i think it looks like a Mercedes SLR had sex with a VW Phaeton and its there baby. But i would love to see a EB110 or the Type 57 Bugattis.

Bugatti09.jpg

And fixed. to QUAD TURBOS!.

Yep that EB110 in exactly that color=a dream from me since i was a little child.

And i hope no one will post the video of that russian guy destroying it. 8(

Hopefully by the time GT5 comes out, people will have learned it's one G and two Ts.

Bugatti. Repeat after me. Bugatti.

Ace, it is Quad Turbo indeed.
I will do the James May Oval Test for sure, but this car won't be cheap in GT5
And if there will be older Bugatti models (e.g. Type 57), it's gonna be awesome!

Comment removed by moderator - do not try to bypass the swear filter.

Do you think they'll include old classic Bugattis ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just imagine driving a Type 57 or 57S around the Nordschleife, in cockpit view and after that drool at the replay. :bowdown:

I would guess we will only see the Veyron though.

I'm just glad we are getting Bugatti! That just means that we, have one more car manufacture to go! For most people on GTPlanet, to be happy!:sly:👍

Bugatti looks badass... It's not just good for drag racing... it still lapped the top gear test track in a pretty good time, 1.18:3 It's ahead of the Enzo Ferrari, Maserati MC12 and Lamborghini Murciélago so it's still amazing round the corners.

Bugatti is 6th on the power lap times.

Few pics cause it is the awsum :D
18218bugatti-veyron-big.jpg

Bugatti_veyron_main05.jpg

hermes-bugatti_1-thumb-450x299.jpg

Top Gear lap:

Brilliant! First we get Ferarri. Then we get Buggati and Lambourgini. Now all we need is Porshe and Grand Tursimo will be nearly complete. Now, what about Koenigsegg?

Brilliant! First we get Ferarri. Then we get Buggati and Lambourgini. Now all we need is Porshe and Grand Tursimo will be nearly complete. Now, what about Koenigsegg?

It's too easy to get wrapped up in wanting all the major manufacturers. I'd say Porsche and perhaps Maserati would be the final fan favorites to make it in. Koensigsegg has been suggested, too, but not nearly as often as Porsche and Maserati have.

Or Gumpert (Apollo) :drool:

Ow crap, i smell wishlist right here :lol:

It's too easy to get wrapped up in wanting all the major manufacturers. I'd say Porsche and perhaps Maserati would be the final fan favorites to make it in. Koensigsegg has been suggested, too, but not nearly as often as Porsche and Maserati have.
. point

. <- you​

Or Gumpert (Apollo) :drool:

Ow crap, i smell wishlist right here :lol:

My palm is rapidly approaching my face as my head gains greater proximity to the desk.

The Bugatti deal certainly goes beyond the Veyron (which was one of the cars on my GT5 wishlist)

Polyphony Digital who likes to explore the heritage of manufacturers whenever possible could certainly bring back cars from the early 19th century to the early 90's.

I mean, Bugatti certainly has a long lineage of vehicles from prototypes, racing, and road cars to choose from, so im interested to see what they came up with 👍

I have an unused copy of "Sarcasm for Dummies" here. Anyone want it?

Bugatti, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg... Repeat :sly:

Btw, I think that Bugatti would be a great add to the Gt Series
I always hoped for this :)

Back