Bugatti Veyron color choices

Lincoln_Stax
I know you got one. What color did you get?

The color choices are:
Sterling M/Graphite M
Hazelnut M/Walnut M
Red M/Black M
Grey Metallic/Italien Red
White/Orange M
Bright Silver M/Lemon
Grey Gold M/Grey Green M
Green M/Ebony M
Blue M/Black Blue M
Bugatti Light Blue/Bugatti Dark Blue
Pearl M/Polar M
White Coffee/Black
White/Soft Silver M
Black/Black (preorder)

I got Green M/Ebony M.

Last edited:
I got the all black as pre-order but am currently saving for the black/blue bugatti.

There's about 6 colour schemes I want to have by the time importing to GT5 rolls around.

I chose the white / orange combination. 2 reasons:

1. My first car was a white Opel Astra, my current car is an orange metallic Honda Civic Type S. Pure nostalgia
2. I wanted the colour combination least chosen. I think I might be on the right track with it, because so far I've not read from anyone that they have that combination

And yeah, I enjoy driving the beast! It's really fun around the nürburgring and la Sarthe.

Actually, i have 2. The pre order all black version and the yellow and silver version. I bought the yellow one because it's my favourite colour

I chose the white / orange combination. 2 reasons:

1. My first car was a white Opel Astra, my current car is an orange metallic Honda Civic Type S. Pure nostalgia
2. I wanted the colour combination least chosen. I think I might be on the right track with it, because so far I've not read from anyone that they have that combination

And yeah, I enjoy driving the beast! It's really fun around the nürburgring and la Sarthe.

I love that combo, it seems too light hearted to do north of 220mph, but there it is the world's fastest creamsickle :) and so pretty.

I got the Blue/Black variant. I just liked the colour. The worst part, though, is that once I have all of the cars (yes, I'm aiming to do that), I'm probably going to buy all of the other colours.

Bugatti Light Blue/Dark Blue

I only unlocked it at about 11pm last night and have only played a few laps, so I'm off for a Veyron session.

I GOT IT!!! :D and I hate it D: first of all, color is Green M/ Ebony M! Second, where's the sense of speed? I don't feel 350 km/h at all D:

I have the White/Soft Silver.

By the way, as you know, sadly, there are no night or evening tracks. So, why the Veyron has some lights on, during races?
lightson.jpg

Yes, it's a really fast and bad photo I made, but you can distinguish the central headlights on, right? The same happens with the rear lights.

Maybe they are daylight running lights? With Corvette ZR1 happens the same.

Last edited:
^I think it's just the reflection off the headlights, or like you said, daylight running lights.

As for me, I got the Black/Black pre-order edition. I plan to buy the Sterling M/Graphite M one too though, since it's technically a different car.

BTW, the real-life Veyron has much more color schemes than the ones in this game right? I distinctly remember reading an article somewhere that says the Veyron's color is completely customizable by the buyer.

^I think it's just the reflection off the headlights, or like you said, daylight running lights.
If you run a track with lots of shadows like Trial Mountain, you can see the lights glowing in the dark bits, so it's not reflection. But they're not bright enough for headlights either. ;)

If you run a track with lots of shadows like Trial Mountain, you can see the lights glowing in the dark bits, so it's not reflection. But they're not bright enough for headlights either. ;)

So what are you trying to say? The Veyron's headlights are made of diamonds? :lol::lol:

Try Bugatti Configurator, this website can preview your choice of Veyron's colours. (Just make sure the Adobe Flash Player 10 is installed in your browser, and [56k WARNING!:scared:])

I got this by StumbleUpon-ing:).

Back