Bugatti Veyron color choices

If I ever have enough credits when it rolls around... me get the White/Soft Silver M.

that shouldnt be too hard, the thing is really freaking cheap, something like 250 thou. It just heavy and slow and takes awhile to get going.

I got the White Coffee/Black one. Just because of the name of the color including "coffee". The second Veyron would be the Pearl M/Polar M one because of "polar".

It there anything better than hot cup of coffee in the middle of mountains in winter?

What else am I supposed to do with the money? I have 830 already. So I just bought like 7 Veyrons. Bwahahaha (all different color combinations ofcourse :)

AtD94-[GT];3605503
Try Bugatti Configurator, this website can preview your choice of Veyron's colours. (Just make sure the Adobe Flash Player 10 is installed in your browser, and [56k WARNING!:scared:])

I got this by StumbleUpon-ing:).

Nice website 👍. So there ARE a lot more colours than the ones in the game.

... It just heavy and slow and takes awhile to get going.

Are you kidding? The Veyron is one of the fastest (if not THE fastest) accelerating production car in the world.

What else am I supposed to do with the money? I have 830 already. So I just bought like 7 Veyrons. Bwahahaha (all different color combinations ofcourse :)

Proof or it's a lie :P.

Nice website 👍. So there ARE a lot more colours than the ones in the game.

Are you kidding? The Veyron is one of the fastest (if not THE fastest) accelerating production car in the world.

Proof or it's a lie :P.

man, youre boring. :P ok ok, upon checking, i only got 6 veyrons. Send me your email and I will take a picture and send it to you and you can post it up if you want. Just PM me your email address ok dude? I can't be bothered with the motions of setting up and online account and stuff. Peace

::admins:: please remove this post. I needed to create another post for attempts in posting a picture. thanks.

Last edited:
so i'm waiting to eat 👎 and i have some time to do this.

First attempt at trying to post a picture for ppl who doubt. :P

...it's just a game :indiff: anyways, i thought i got the gold one too. I guess I didn't and will get it at the next cycle....enjoy

IMG_1823-2.jpg

Last edited:
^Now I truly believe you :bowdown:. Sorry if I offend you in any way there :guilty:. I didn't mean to be nasty, just that it's hardly believable that someone has racked up enough money to buy 830 cars + 6 Veyrons :crazy:.

^Now I truly believe you :bowdown:. Sorry if I offend you in any way there :guilty:. I didn't mean to be nasty, just that it's hardly believable that someone has racked up enough money to buy 830 cars + 6 Veyrons :crazy:.

'Tis all good man, tis all good. No offense taken dude :)
It's just a game anyhoo and by the way, you didn't sound nasty--just unconvinced. ha ha.

Now that I have 72 S tracks, it's time to gold the rest of my silvers and bronzes so that I can join that 100% club. Whether it's posted on the internet or not, it's not my priority. Truth of the matter is, I hardly have the motivation to gold all of them again as I did in GT4 but I'll try. ha ha

Back