Bugatti Veyron!

• Thread starter f1king
  • 15 comments
How do I win multipule Veyrons, I tried winnig a second one but after I win championship and go to homw screen I dont have a car waiting for me. Is there a way I can win more Veyrons. I want a collection of them.

You can win more than one but it takes some time and effort.
Create a second account and take it up to the level needed to run the race and win the car.

I remeber in GT4 that I could win a Mercedes Touring Car doing a series and after I sold It for what I think was about 750k + the winnings of about 200k, I was wondering will I be able to do something like that in GT5? If I don't own a car anymore that I won doing a series can I win it over again ?

I remeber in GT4 that I could win a Mercedes Touring Car doing a series and after I sold It for what I think was about 750k + the winnings of about 200k, I was wondering will I be able to do something like that in GT5? If I don't own the car that I won in a series can I sell it and win it over again ?

Nope you can't do this anymore.

You can only win a prize car from an event once. And I don't believe there are any duplicate prize cars.

seriously? did not tried that... :crazy:

How can we make money in this game? 20 millions and then buy one Ferrari F1 car and start from zero :crazy:

Why would you want more than one? The car handles like shipping freighter, it only excels in the straight areas. Turning, not so much.

Why would you want more than one? The car handles like shipping freighter, it only excels in the straight areas. Turning, not so much.

Thats the best description of the Veyron's handling prowess I've seen so far. It was a waste of credits upgrading that thing.

As mentioned above they turn up in the used lot for 2000000. Personally i only used mine to get the 400kmh trophy as i find it useless in races and i dont think you are able to sell it well not the one you win anyway.

Back