Bugatti VGT lifts off ground at Maggiore...

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheGeologist
  • 28 comments
  • 2,192 views
Seems you could just maybe possibly use a bit more front down force there!
 
Happens to me at Tokyo East as well. That bump coming out of the tunnel raises the front end massively.
 
So the Bugatti VGT may need a little more downforce as myself and several AI go flying into the air and create a massive accident at Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP


Lol, I didn't expect so many spins...,

Thats part of the reason why I start using the brakes earlier there haha, cars are not meant to fly.
 
Quite a few cars lift off the ground on various tracks.
 
i get air on that hill with any gr.x vehicle and some racing ones... its not made properly (the track).
 
Add ALL the downforce! Why? Because racecar!
 
Add ALL the downforce! Why? Because racecar!

Don’t always work even with full downforce at front some cars still lift.
 
That's just odd. I don't think I've seen any other car lift off there from all the driving I've done. (Granted I haven't driven all the cars there). Does this only happen with the Bugatti VGT?
 
That's just odd. I don't think I've seen any other car lift off there from all the driving I've done. (Granted I haven't driven all the cars there). Does this only happen with the Bugatti VGT?

I tried it with the SRT Tomahawk and the car did not lift off the ground. Only other cars I've used there are Gr3 and Gr4.
 
Surely you drive a crest like you drive a corner. Just as you need to brake for some corners, you need to brake, or at least ease off, for some crests.

 
That's just odd. I don't think I've seen any other car lift off there from all the driving I've done. (Granted I haven't driven all the cars there). Does this only happen with the Bugatti VGT?

GTR does it as well, And several other GR3 do on the hump on the ring in fact all those i've got do you need to just lift very slightly of the gas just before the brow.
 
GTR does it as well, And several other GR3 do on the hump on the ring in fact all those i've got do you need to just lift very slightly of the gas just before the brow.

You just reminded me this lol
 
You just reminded me this lol
Because it's funny if a spectator gets killed, is it that what you're laughing about?
 
@Lee x sensai
He just stated the fact that it happened, nothing about his perspective. You on the other hand seem to find it funny, as your "lol" suggests.
 
@Lee x sensai
He just stated the fact that it happened, nothing about his perspective. You on the other hand seem to find it funny, as your "lol" suggests.

Is my "lol" is offending you ? I'm sorry if you do but I just put there because it reminds me a lot to the old gt 5 game.
 
It's not about me, it's about your view.
 
Back