Buggati Circuit

Why in the world do we have to race this track EVERY series? This track sucks as a 16 field track. Needs to be switched up with the Le Mans full track. I have not seen a single series that has the 24hr track. Why?
Yep i have yet to see the 24hr track in the career and im about 2/3 through.

Spelling this track name is too mainstream. Maybe Spell Check should have corrected me. Point is, the track sucks for 16 cars.

That's what i thought at first but then he spelt maybe right. Odd post.
Ehh i thought it was going to be funny.. oh well and i was trying to spell maybe wrong dang autocorrect

Attachments

• Unknown-7.jpeg
    Unknown-7.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 9
On the contrary, LeMans Bugatti is one of the better points of FM5. In fact, that and Yas Marina might be the only two good things to say about the game.

And it's pretty obvious why you have to race the same tracks over and over again isn't it?

On the contrary, LeMans Bugatti is one of the better points of FM5. In fact, that and Yas Marina might be the only two good things to say about the game.

And it's pretty obvious why you have to race the same tracks over and over again isn't it?

I hate racing on both courses. It isn't driving them so much as the Drivatars on them. Bugatti is probably the worst crash-fest of them all, though even the full circuit still suffers from a heap of mayhem during the first series of turns. As for Yas Marina, the AI leaps off the grid because they evidently have a launch rating of 10.6 (out of 10) but then can't turn for crap so they're just a series of rolling roadblocks through the turns. You force your way through just to hit a straight where their 10.3 acceleration and 10.7 speed kick in and they blow your doors off, only to get ahead of you just in time to slow to 3 MPH because they have -7.6 handling.

It's very difficult to get ahead cleanly on Bugatti, even more so than with other tracks.

Drivatars...

...the AI leaps off the grid because they evidently have a launch rating of 10.6 (out of 10) but then can't turn for crap so they're just a series of rolling roadblocks through the turns. You force your way through just to hit a straight where their 10.3 acceleration and 10.7 speed kick in and they blow your doors off, only to get ahead of you just in time to slow to 3 MPH because they have -7.6 handling.
Isn't this an accurate simulation of the way most people tune their cars and play the game, then?

lol 2 G's, 2 T's who cares. Its a post on a forum. Point is the track sucks for what they use it for.
Unfortunately this is what you get with for Za 5, gran truismo gets ragged on a lot and rightfully so, but at least they release a selection of tracks.

A bit easier when some of those those tracks are rehashed from PS2 and your PS3-era ones aren't that impressive to look at either? Turn 10 have had some decent fantasy tracks, but they don't have time to create them all in the new-gen standard. Once they've had a bit more time, I expect to see Maple Valley, Fujimi Kaido and Positano back and looking better than ever, considering these three tracks improved from FM3 to FM4.

Back