Buggy today?

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 167 comments
It will get fixed. GTP is a first class forum. Prove; me being here for more than 9 years and that's a small miracle, knowing myself.

Jordan is a very good 'dad', he takes very good care of his sons/daughters. :P

Last edited:
Don't worry Jordan. It's not half as bad as some other fora. We're still able to do what we want to do.

Data center engineers probably don't work on Sunday, or they'll late to the office and just got the coffee going. The problem is still occurring so hopefully they get to it today.

This disconnect issue appears to be getting worse...it's happening much more frequently for me now :(

Still problematical for me all morning. Sometimes working without problem, sometime no response at all.

When it happens I check another website to make sure it's not an issue at my end, then go back on GT planet and it's working again.

I hope its fixed soon. (Not PD soon though) :nervous:

Including just now when I added ^ that line.

Just happened again :lol:
upload_2014-1-13_16-20-56.png

I hope it gets fixed soon. :) 👍

The datacenter is reporting that they're still waiting for all of the new switching equipment to arrive before the old can be replaced. I've been with this company for 10 years and I've never been so disappointed with them.

The good news is that we've worked out a (possible) temporary solution, which should prevent the site from being knocked entirely offline every few minutes. I have applied these changes to the server now; please let me know if you continue experiencing problems.

EDIT: According to the bandwidth graphs, the issue is still there, though these changes may have fixed the frequency and length of the outages.

Last edited:
May be an isolated case but I just had another disconnect :(

EDIT: and I should read Jordan's updated post before posting and I would have read that the problem is on-going but is definitely less frequent.

I thought it was my internet. Nice to know i'm not the only one.

I've had intermittent problems with the forum not loading for days, including this morning. The problem comes & goes though. It's not all the time, and just for brief times.

Can we all just agree to not bother posting in here that it's still a problem until after Jordan posts that's it's resolved, please?

The datacenter is reporting that they're still waiting for all of the new switching equipment to arrive before the old can be replaced. I've been with this company for 10 years and I've never been so disappointed with them.

The good news is that we've worked out a (possible) temporary solution, which should prevent the site from being knocked entirely offline every few minutes. I have applied these changes to the server now; please let me know if you continue experiencing problems.

EDIT: According to the bandwidth graphs, the issue is still there, though these changes may have fixed the frequency and length of the outages.
TB
Can we all just agree to not bother posting in here that it's still a problem until after Jordan posts that's it's resolved, please?
Yes, absolutely no problem except Jordan asked us to let him know if we continue having problems with GTP, so what should we do?

No problems here any more, an occasional "Open.Write" permission error from the console but that comes from the ad frames, excluding those removes the problem.

Back